Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Allen Moves On, Gets a Tough TKO Win in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Allen Moves On, Gets a Tough TKO Win in Manchester

David Allen warmed up for his December outing with his third stoppage win on the bounce. The Conisbrough heavyweight is on a roll since ending the challenge of Nick Webb inside the distance back in July. Allen, who will fight on the undercard of Kell Brook's WBA welterweight title eliminator against Michael Zerafa at the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield, took out Ariel Esteban Bracamonte at the end of the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andy Ruiz vs Dave Allen

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Andy Ruiz vs Dave Allen

Make it happen.
      Sure but Allen needs to get himself in shape to close the skill gap in this one. Ruiz is a fat slob who can box, Allen is a slugger who can get in shape if he wants to.

Comment

Allen was out on his feet after the 4th, needs to improve his conditioning massively. Gets hit far too much for my liking too.

Comment

Need to make Allen vs "Minnesota Ice" Joey Abell. That would be a brawl!!

Comment

Andy Ruiz vs Dave Allen

Make it happen.
            Thats a mismatch. Dave Allen should fight David Price, thats more his level.

Comment

Andy Ruiz vs Dave Allen

Make it happen.
              I think David Allen is simpy overmatched. Ruiz would lay a licking on him. How good of shape he comes in will determine how long he could take a Ruiz assault. Ruiz is a good fighter. Fat or not he can go 12 rounds & he throws punches in bunches. I like David Allen & if he comes in shape he can give good heavyweights a solid night’s work. If he is sturdy in losing efforts he could pick up more fights much like Kevin Johnson.
              Last edited by joe strong; 11-10-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Need to make Allen vs "Minnesota Ice" Joey Abell. That would be a brawl!!
                Fun fight & a certain knockout by one of these 2 guys...

Comment

White Rhino vs Tom Little on the Dec 22nd card, make it happen Hearn!

Comment

Dave looked pretty bust-up. I missed the fight, but on his IFL interview seems to be bleeding from several places? Possibly a gash on the eyelid and a cut on his brow? Not sure, but likely rules him out for a quick turn around. He also said he's had a hard year and feels worn out, in need of a rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X