Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Where Is Ryan Garcia? Still Playing Online While I'm Training For A Real Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing respect for Linares because he’s the one playing games.

Why are ppl acting like Linares never said “I don’t wanna fight Ryan right now because he’s not “ready”

Lunares is scared Gomez from GBP wanted the fight and Ryan did too but negotiations stopped when Linares came out with that statement which if you’re not a Ryan haters will realize it as CLEARLY Linares who did not want the fight.

Linares ppl know he’s chinny and against a big counter puncher with power that equals bad news.

Comment

I guess Garcia didnt know he’d actually have to fight Cambell. He thought it was a popularity contest.
      GBP has no intention of letting Garcia in the ring with ANYONE who isnt a nobody or OLD hasbeen.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        The new school Era is all Talk - No Action,,,, EXCEPT Teofimo Lopez! T.L. is The only Boxer from this New Era that Backs up his Talk & Isnt't hesitant or a Diva when it comes to Negotiations.
        Teo has been hesitant with negotiations and demands more to fight Loma. The problem with this is that Teo is a new champion and has only one significant win on his resume to be making such high demands to fight Loma

Comment

Linares don't talk we all know that. Garcia on the other hand many times talked one way and walked the other. Big reason why Linares gets ducked alot. He can give any a 1st loss and a 1st real fight
          Last edited by Mickey Pearson; 08-04-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            Guys don't sleep on Luke Campbell, he is real deal. He might stop Ryan Garcia.
            It's possible. Aside from his first L to Mendy(Seemed like an off-night redeemed) his only other L's are to Linares & Lomachenko who are two of the most uniquely-skilled boxers of recent times. Campbell was able to hold his own in both those fights. His size and length alone are already something Garcia has never seen, let alone his boxing ability. I didn't think they would go through with the Linares fight after seeing him wreck Morales. Unless they real wanna try to crown him that WBC belt, don't know if GBP will go through with Campbell either. He is a real threat.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

Why are ppl acting like Linares never said “I don’t wanna fight Ryan right now because he’s not “ready”

Lunares is scared Gomez from GBP wanted the fight and Ryan did too but negotiations stopped when Linares came out with that statement which if you’re not a Ryan haters will realize it as CLEARLY Linares who did not want the fight.

Linares ppl know he’s chinny and against a big counter puncher with power that equals bad news.
              Being a big counter puncher with power is not enough. Oscar and Reynoso understand that which is why they are in agreement that Ryan is not ready for Linares. GBP attempted to make the fight but Ryan was asking for millions. So it has nothing do with Linares playing games or being scared. Let me remind you that Linares was not scared to fight a pound for pound fighter. Nobody is scared to fight Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                Being a big counter puncher with power is not enough. Oscar and Reynoso understand that which is why they are in agreement that Ryan is not ready for Linares. GBP attempted to make the fight but Ryan was asking for millions. So it has nothing do with Linares playing games or being scared. Let me remind you that Linares was not scared to fight a pound for pound fighter. Nobody is scared to fight Ryan.
                Lol

Yet Mexican journeymen Cano starched Linares In 1 rd right after the Loma fight.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2RHAeW-GiY

Look at that slow hook that dropped Linares now use you’re head and just imagine what Ryan’s hook would do.

You’re guys hate for Garcia is blinding you’re better judgement.

Trust me Ryan is all bad for Linares that’s why Linares backed out he rather face a boxer cuz a pure power puncher like Ryan is Linares cryptonite.
                Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-04-2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

And Ryan stops Cambell even easier and when he does I want all you haters giving Ryan’s his props non of that “oh Cambell had a herpies flare up that’s why he didn’t win” excuses.

Comment

That was as enjoyable a read as you can find.

Part of the reason I get angry with posters at boxing forums is when they have the nerve to say classy, talented fighters like Linares are bums.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but that’s just plain ignorance.

Linares is a gifted fighter that always has bounced back like true warriors.

He keeps it real, too much talking for my taste. I understand hear are new feminine times, were people love talking and being emotional but boxing is a sport that allows you to be traditional and be a man.

Shut the fucc up and fight!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

What are you talking about? Linares wanted nothing more than to fight Ryan.

Ryan was the one talking that he wouldn’t get credit beating Linares or did you forget? Linares is a true warrior so as a man Linares spoke up but is fighting instead of “negotiating”.

Garcia didn’t want any of that smoke and neither do his trainers.

No offense bruh but sometimes you say some really off things to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X