Canelo Alvarez set to become World's Highest Paid Athlete - Forbes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez set to become World's Highest Paid Athlete - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad.../#45c7d230263b

Highest paid athlete and its a boxer baby!

Suck it Lebron/Brady/Giancarlo!

Comment

365m over 11 fights in 5 years Floyd does those numbers in 2-3 fights . Over a 5 year span LeBron Ronaldo makes more around 90m a year salary and endorsements canelo doesn't speak English at all he could be alot bigger of a star. Dude isn't bringing in over 1.5m ppv so isn't a bigger draw than McGregor if McGregor gets back to winning I'm sure he'll make more than that in 5 years bigger draw action packed guy they persona draws u to root for or against one of the best **** talkers ever

Comment

Floyd made more than canelo's entire contract in one fight.

Comment

Still, that is a lot of money.

And people wonder why he got gifted a draw against GGG, and why he took away the win in the second...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Still, that is a lot of money.

And people wonder why he got gifted a draw against GGG, and why he took away the win in the second...
            I didn't wonder why .. it was just too obvious.

But I do wonder why people who claim to be boxing fans try to justify blatently corrupt decisions like those.

Comment

I have been a big Canelo fan since I saw him KO Cotto's brother many years ago. I am happy for his good fortune. He has always been a dedicated very hard working boxer with natural fighting ability and courage. His devotion to boxing since childhood has really paid off for him.

Comment

Working...
              X