X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    Yeah, keep voting for yourself, Beer.
    Not sure what you are implying. Beer is his own man.
    You, however live at home, and you want to have a wife?
    How does that even work? Is food free, rent or mortgage payments free?

How long have you lived with your mom, grandma, tia, etc.

I grew up like that too. Broke. 818 Jeannie ave, apt number 2. San Jose. I grew up with too many people living in a small space.
    Be a man, move out of momma’s house, volunteer, join the Red Cross. Achieve something.

How many alts have you had?

Comment

Zaroku is a hardened dude and he's seen some **** around the world that would make you **** your pants.

He's the Mexican Rambo, Forrest Gump, and Johnny (Mi Vida Loca) Tapia combined.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Sunspace got 1bad paranoid. He is seeing Sunspace everywhere.
        Lol now his buddies are trying to use their votes to stand up for him.

Yeah, great work, guys; tell the world you believe Zaroku LOL

Really shows how unbiased they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Not sure what you are implying. Beer is his own man.
          You, however live at home, and you want to have a wife?
          How does that even work? Is food free, rent or mortgage payments free?

How long have you lived with your mom, grandma, tia, etc.

I grew up like that too. Broke. 818 Jeannie ave, apt number 2. San Jose. I grew up with too many people living in a small space.
          Be a man, move out of momma’s house, volunteer, join the Red Cross. Achieve something.

How many alts have you had?
          Yeah, something in my intuition tells me it's Beer. I can't prove it, of course, but there's something there. Certain patterns I've noticed and whatnot.

But, even if you are someone else's alt, I know for sure you are an alt. There is no one that silly who would dedicate their lives to posting nonstop about drug deals, NASA, and Arab princes.

Comment

Lol now his buddies are trying to use their votes to stand up for him.

Yeah, great work, guys; tell the world you believe Zaroku LOL

Really shows how unbiased they are!
            But it isn't really a secret. You are well-hated on here. I don't think it's justified but you will never get a fair shot on here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Sunspace got 1bad paranoid. He is seeing Sunspace everywhere.
              I've seen more 1bad posts containing "safespace" or "sunspace" than actual SunSpace posts.

Comment

Yeah, something in my intuition tells me it's Beer. I can't prove it, of course, but there's something there. Certain patterns I've noticed and whatnot.

But, even if you are someone else's alt, I know for sure you are an alt. There is no one that silly who would dedicate their lives to posting nonstop about drug deals, NASA, and Arab princes.
                I never worked or claimed to work for nasa, didn’t get the job, and my cousins are drug dealers.

How many alts have you had? Be honest for once.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I've seen more 1bad posts containing "safespace" or "sunspace" than actual SunSpace posts.
                  Did you know that I am a Sunspace alt?

Comment

bump.......
                    Last edited by maracho; 06-21-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Per Zaroku's request, here is a poll asking whose backstory is more believable:

Is SunSpace really a struggling English teacher, frustrated with life, on summer break?

Or

Is Zaroku really a businessman who impressed Arab princes, to the point of gathering together to Skype him?

Now, I know there are quite a few people who will vote against me merely because of past debates, but I will still politely request that we all keep personal biases out of the vote. Please also remember that you're comparing both backgrounds; if you find both unlikely, then choose which one is most believable.

I expect to win the vote, simply because my backstory is true, but I will still laugh hysterically if somehow Zaroku gets the nod. Win-Win

Let's see what you all think!
                      If Zaroku said that his background was simply being a religious ignorant douche he would get my vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X