No announcement yet.

Power Rangers 25th year anniversary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

A spin off from a kids show,here in Japan.
    There are new similar shows, and this genre is really old and well established in Japan.

Did you see, I have a wahoo in,my hood here, just like the one in West LA I used to frequent. I’m happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      A spin off from a kids show,here in Japan.
      There are new similar shows, and this genre is really old and well established in Japan.

Did you see, I have a wahoo in,my hood here, just like the one in West LA I used to frequent. I’m happy.
      The Original Power Ranger was known as Zyuranger in Japan. Huge crush on Lami aka Scorpina in the US Show.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtumfb
      Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-29-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Watching some reruns

Comment

I watched the very first episode. I woke up and made my pops watch it.

Then 3 weeks later he sold the Tv.... "Fck my life"

Comment

Show was great fun when I was a kid, I only watched the OG series then I aged out of it by the time the spin offs came along, I heard that the original yellow ranger died which is very sad.

Comment

I remember when Thuy Trang who played Trini died in a vicious car wreck in 2001.
              Attached Files

Comment

I still love Power Rangers. When I was little it was cool, now, it's really funny. Either way it's great entertainment. I've not seen the meat of the post Mighty Morphin era, tbh, I'm not sure I saw most of MMPR either because I dropped out when Jason, Zack, and Trini left the show. Jason and Zack were my favorites. To a younger me a black kid as black ranger doing "hip-hopkido" wasn't racist, it was cool

Zack was the cool ranger
                Jason was the power
                Trin was just as smart as blue ranger billy while being half the sissy

Billy was too big a sissy as a kid but makes me laugh now
                Kim was just basic ***** with no personality, she makes me laugh now with her 90sisms and **** but when it was the 90s I saw her as nothing but ass
                Tommy was pretty cool but just second fiddle to Jason. He got bodied on the 1-vs-1 against Jason both as bad green ranger and good guy green. Red's simply better.

Then they bring in black girl yellow. Who was fine but had 0 personality and like Kim is just a basic *****. She's token black kid.

Asian boy black ranger. Adam, sucked. Not fit to carry Zach's helmet. Another token

New red was the worst! Rocky, cool name brah, but some earring wearing pansy ass who needs saved by OG red before he can become red then immediately gets son'd by Tommy and like the other two news just becomes backup for the star of the show who is easily Tommy by then.

I still watch the original series through the green ranger arch. That was good ****. Funny as ****

Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

I remember watching the trailer back in 1993 so that’s 28 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I still love Power Rangers. When I was little it was cool, now, it's really funny. Either way it's great entertainment. I've not seen the meat of the post Mighty Morphin era, tbh, I'm not sure I saw most of MMPR either because I dropped out when Jason, Zack, and Trini left the show. Jason and Zack were my favorites. To a younger me a black kid as black ranger doing "hip-hopkido" wasn't racist, it was cool

Zack was the cool ranger
                    Jason was the power
                    Trin was just as smart as blue ranger billy while being half the sissy

Billy was too big a sissy as a kid but makes me laugh now
                    Kim was just basic ***** with no personality, she makes me laugh now with her 90sisms and **** but when it was the 90s I saw her as nothing but ass
                    Tommy was pretty cool but just second fiddle to Jason. He got bodied on the 1-vs-1 against Jason both as bad green ranger and good guy green. Red's simply better.

Then they bring in black girl yellow. Who was fine but had 0 personality and like Kim is just a basic *****. She's token black kid.

Asian boy black ranger. Adam, sucked. Not fit to carry Zach's helmet. Another token

New red was the worst! Rocky, cool name brah, but some earring wearing pansy ass who needs saved by OG red before he can become red then immediately gets son'd by Tommy and like the other two news just becomes backup for the star of the show who is easily Tommy by then.

I still watch the original series through the green ranger arch. That was good ****. Funny as ****
                    Hip Hopkido was the sht! I thought it was a legit martial art when I was a kid lmao.

The new yellow, black, and red ranger ruined the Power Rangers movie. I read the original three went on strike due to being underpaid, but the director called their bluff and fired them and replaced them with three scrubs.

Jason the OG red ranger was my favorite. They screwed him over when the green ranger came back as the white ranger and they made him the new leader. I lost interest after that bullsht, show jumped the shark after that.
                    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

This the show that has the Asian girl as the yellow ranger, the black guy as the black ranger, the native american guy as the red ranger, the white girl with pink nipples as the pink ranger, the short clumsy robot that looks like he's wearing a sombrero that says "ay yi yi yi yay", and the supposedly strongest ranger as the white ranger, yea great thing to teach to kids. Even had a martial arts of "Hip Hop Kido", could it get any more racist towards black folks lol

VR Troopers was better than all the new crap, but OG power rangers was still the best of the series
                      Last edited by HrNY; 08-06-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X