• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilders next fight vs an aj left over. Aj fights the man wilder ducked

Says it all about who a Champion is

Wilder “no problem fighting in the uk “

Then suddenly starts ducking with USA or no fight

We all know wilder ducked povetkin too as he was scared to lose home town advantage, glad he got sued

Wilder is now fighting an aj left over

I think we all knew Wilder would fight fatzeale next. They want to milk him for a bit more cash before AJ beats him.

Comment

Wilder will put Joshua on his ass and make him look stupid

Comment

I said quite a few weeks ago that id heard the breazele fight was already arranged and got torn to shreds on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Wilder will never fight Joshua

He is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

Wilder won't even get in the ring with AJ because he wants to protect his 0. He has had 2 offers to fight in the UK for over 6x his highest purse and has accepted none of them.

All team Wilder have done from the start is stall.

Comment

If no Joshua ,his resume is going to look absolutely comical.

Even his best win could be picked apart giving most suspect Ortiz was around 50 and he didnt even pass his pre fight physical .

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Says it all about who a Champion is

Wilder “no problem fighting in the uk “

Then suddenly starts ducking with USA or no fight

We all know wilder ducked povetkin too as he was scared to lose home town advantage, glad he got sued

Wilder is now fighting an aj left over

wilder signs to fight povetkin in Russia. povetkin fails his drug test. but wilder ducked.

team wilder offered AJ the highest purse in heavyweight history and the 3rd highest guarantee in the history of the sport behind floyd vs manny. but wilder ducked.

I think I understand now

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  If no Joshua ,his resume is going to look absolutely comical.

Even his best win could be picked apart giving most suspect Ortiz was around 50 and he didnt even pass his pre fight physical .
                  Wait, Ortiz didn't pass his pre fight physical? How is that possible and the fight continued to happen? Do you have a source for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Wait, Ortiz didn't pass his pre fight physical? How is that possible and the fight continued to happen? Do you have a source for that?
                    Ortiz didnt pass due to his blood pressure , they had Breazeale on stand by . It was reported to be pretty elevated .

They were going to pull Ortiz from the fight but didnt , surely it could not have dropped on its own so ?????

This was brought up at the beginning of the broadcast ,it was a concern .

You probably wont see it bc the Showtime replay has cut alot of empty footage out .

Not surprising its not talked about really ,

Having high blood pressure when you fight certainly zaps stamina out of you i can tell you that personally ..and Ortiz i personally believe is 50 ..lol

No wonder Ortiz was pacing himself ,he didnt have a great punch count , a lot of stop and go .

Maybe if you look into it you'll find something , its not like WBC hides things . lol

Comment

Working...
                    X