Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is Amir Khan faster than Roy Jones JR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    khan would look stupid in a mullet he can't pull that off, I'd highly advise against it
    Dude, Anthony Joshua's slamming his Missus every Saturday and Khan's trying to fornicate with the Ugliest Trannies on God's Green Earth... looking stupid is the last of his worries.

At least with a nice Bouffant-Style Mullet that could provide some buoyancy as he treads the dangerous waters of boxing... he has a chance of Staying afloat!

In the end it's all up to Khan though. Does he want to feature in a DVD of 'Pakistani's Prettiest Boys' Which will do huge numbers on the Peado Circuit or does he want to Grow the Mullet, Take the slings and Arrows and go on the greatest winning streak this sport has ever seen?

'To Sport a Mullet or not to Sport a Mullet, that is the Question' - Shakespeare

Comment

He is faster at getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Who do you think is the fastest in order of these 3, not whos your favourite or whos better and try to get rid of pre conceived ideas ie try to judge for yourself.
        Roy was fast....go to 6:00 in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRykf-5Zo8

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
          He is faster at getting knocked out.
          time to update your list of favorite active boxers...half of em are retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post

Dude, Anthony Joshua's slamming his Missus every Saturday and Khan's trying to fornicate with the Ugliest Trannies on God's Green Earth... looking stupid is the last of his worries.
            lmao I'm dead

Comment

Yep, its a shame hes chin is so bad he gets knocked out by trash talk.

Comment

Khan isn't even faster than Andre Berto. That's one of the biggest myth that Khan has elite speed. Even slow as molasses Peterson was able to hang with him. I don't have much respect for Pacquiao's speed but he's faster than Khan. Prime Roy Jones was supremely faster than Khan. I have never heard a Khan opponent mention his speed. Listen to Hatton talk about how fast Mayweather was. Heck, Hatton is about as fast as Khan. Y'all need to stop making Khan something he isn't. He's doing a good enough job believing his own hype.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  Khan isn't even faster than Andre Berto. That's one of the biggest myth that Khan has elite speed. Even slow as molasses Peterson was able to hang with him. I don't have much respect for Pacquiao's speed but he's faster than Khan. Prime Roy Jones was supremely faster than Khan. I have never heard a Khan opponent mention his speed. Listen to Hatton talk about how fast Mayweather was. Heck, Hatton is about as fast as Khan. Y'all need to stop making Khan something he isn't. He's doing a good enough job believing his own hype.
                  Probably one of most stupid statements ive ever heard, literally all khans opponents go on about his combinations. Anyone who thinks khan isn't top 10 fastest of all time is smoking crack.
                  https://youtu.be/3GKdBcd1vXA

Comment

Working...
                  X