Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referee saves floyd in RD 9 Video here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was low. McGregor continuously running behind Floyd to clinch was embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post

nah fam. watch from 33:54. It was low. but connor gave floyd time by leaning on him hoping to catch a breath. then when floyd came right back at him, the dummy hit floyd inbetween the ref. He did himself no favors.
      but the punch was low
      I thought I was a great body punch as well. And yes it looked like it hurt Mayweather, haven't seen it again but that shot looked like it landed on the right side of the belt line.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Wtf kind of stream was I watching, I never even watched the 9th rd. Fuking pirates!
        lol. hey man, you get what you pay for

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I thought I was a great body punch as well. And yes it looked like it hurt Mayweather, haven't seen it again but that shot looked like it landed on the right side of the belt line.
          Ok I have seen the gifs now, looks a little lowish

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            He still hasn't addressed the full gif: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/SeriousInbornBassethound
            Good gif. U need to send this to skipbayless twitter whos saying the same thing as this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              it looked low to me. Connor was warned in the beginning of the 8th about two others he threw. I heard the ref say keep em up. but floyd seemed ok a few seconds after. connor took that time to take a breather on floyds back lol

i also think connor himself wouldve said something about it.

Comment

The round 9 "low blow" that folded Floyd was right on the belt line. There is a gif of it in the forums. The punch was legal and hurt Floyd. Of course the ref quickly called it a low blow and gave Floyd time to recover. Let's keep it real guys, Floyd was either lucky there or helped. Don't get me wrong, Floyd deserves full credit for his TKO but Conor desrves full credit for that body blow that almost KO Floyd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
                  The round 9 "low blow" that folded Floyd was right on the belt line. There is a gif of it in the forums. The punch was legal and hurt Floyd. Of course the ref quickly called it a low blow and gave Floyd time to recover. Let's keep it real guys, Floyd was either lucky there or helped. Don't get me wrong, Floyd deserves full credit for his TKO but Conor desrves full credit for that body blow that almost KO Floyd as well.

This is clearly low.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    These McNugget fans are crazy, they're like "I know Floyd was punching him around the ring silly and hitting him completely at will, but Conor was about to knock him out I swear!". Come on just admit that TBE embarrassed and beat up your hero and also handed the UFC yet another L in the process. Another great performance by the greatest of this era. Not only has he beat 26 world champs over 20 years but he went a step further and beat another sport as well.
                    Um no he didn't beat another sport. He beat a fighter from another sport in his sport. Congrats to Floyd for the win but he didn't do something special tonight except he made a crap load of money.

I also don't think Conor was embarrassed. He did much better than I expected. All said in the end the result was what anybody with a clue expected, an MMA fighter wasn't going to beat a great, good or probably even a decent boxer.
                    Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 08-27-2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      This is clearly low.

Belt line not low.

Video

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X