Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the fake outrage Fury got beat the hell up the whole fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
    Guys, you do know thread starter is trolling because he is upset about how things went? Please nurture him and be kind. People with mental issues should not be taken lightly.
    Upset about what?? Wilder still champ goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
      Look in the mirror and say these words: this is what a ******ed cheerleader looks like. Get ignored reeree.
      you been crying about ignoring people all night fkk off no name never seen you before in 13 years here eat a dick

Comment

5-0 for Wilder

You're on drugs, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          All that herky jerky pitty pat bullshyt and yall on this site acting like we just watched a typical Floyd 12-0 performance.

fyck outta here. he didnt put shyt on the punches he threw and fought like a scared bytch. You call that seizure like stuttering bullshyt a feint?

Wilder had ONE damn move and Fury so much of a damn bum he still got caught.

We drinking tears tonight. His big goofy ass shouldve spent more time punching Wilder rather than dancing, making stupid faces and playing to the crowd.

This was for the heavyweight title!!! And you come out bullshyting like he prime Roy?? He aint that skilled to be playing like that and it cost him.

None of those antics affected Wilder at all. He fought like a b***** stuttering and clinching disgraceful. Stop acting like he just pulled off an Ali performance.

AND STILL!!!!!!!!!
          Funny stuff here! You used to write for Arsenio?

Comment

I'm questioning anyone talking about "pity pat" punches that Fury landed. He landed HARD right hands throughout the fight. There's a reason that Wilder was reluctant to throw punches

Comment

Oh, so Fury got his ass beat the entire fight, got knocked down twice, and Wilder still only managed to get a draw? Makes sense! I can't believe they robbed Wilder like that. There needs to be an investigation. Fortunately, he's still the champ but I just feel like the politics of boxing are really taking their toll on Wilder.

Most people don't know this, but Wilder has amazing boxing skills. He just doesn't use those skills in actual fights because he knows that if it goes the distance, the judges will rob him, like they did last night. That's why he just knocks everyone out.

I would green K you if I could.

Comment

Working...
              X