No announcement yet.

Ducker of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    this is what i mean lol, i moaned about this in another thread. I post about something which isnt GGG related, as soon as i post it, the people who moan about me posting about GGG, then straight away turn it into a thread about GGG.
    "I posted about something which isn't ggg related" OK, that was cute. You got me to smile with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      GGG ducked Canelo and DJ in same year ;Winner is GGG what a coward he is unbelivable
      This might be the "stupid post of the year" post unless it is the "sarcasm post of the year" post.

Canelo is the Duck of the year.

Comment

BJS said no to GGG, Jacobs, Monroe Jr, Rosado, N'Dam, & Stevenson. No contest

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Oh, he's plenty angry already. Why do you think he made this thread? Happy fans discuss technique and potential match-ups. Angry ones bash other fighters and try to infect others with their misery.
          It is fun to poke his cage though so I see your point.
          Its fun,Bigdrama and HeadShots replay faster Then i post and they are allways angry LMAO

Comment

It has to go to Golovkin anytime you turn down by far your biggest payday. You're the duck goat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Oh, he's plenty angry already. Why do you think he made this thread? Happy fans discuss technique and potential match-ups. Angry ones bash other fighters and try to infect others with their misery.
              It is fun to poke his cage though so I see your point.
              im calling a **** year, a **** year. Im a realist. Stay living in fantasy land where the sports been amazing in 2016 and fighters like garcia and eubank jr deserves endless praise for their years achievement. And the irony of two of the most prominent haters on this site, you and 'canelo and ggg' calling me miserable is something else

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                BJS said no to GGG, Jacobs, Monroe Jr, Rosado, N'Dam, & Stevenson. No contest
                yeah lol, saunders seems to have just tried to duck boxing in general, strange year for him

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Winner this year is Jacobs. What a lame ass *****
                  I dislike Jacobs but Garcia takes the piss for ducking an entire division

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    im calling a **** year, a **** year. Im a realist. Stay living in fantasy land where the sports been amazing in 2016 and fighters like garcia and eubank jr deserves endless praise for their years achievement. And the irony of two of the most prominent haters on this site, you and 'canelo and ggg' calling me miserable is something else
                    Everything you post reeks of a sad, lonely man venting his frustrations. Just lighten up a little.

We had a lot of great fights and more to come. If you couldn't find something to like, then you're just a ggg fan, not a boxing fan.
                    Salido Vargas, Frampton Santa, Loma Walters, Ward Kovalev, Usik Glowaki, the Pac fights are meaningless but fun, Thurman Porter, Easter Comey, etc, etc, etc. We missed out on some big ones but it's still been a decent year.

Just because ggg had an embarrassing year doesn't mean boxing sucked.

Comment

every pbc fighter wins this one so its a tie between them all

Comment

Working...
                      X