My Bunny just died!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] My Bunny just died!

I'm sad...
    My sister got him about nine years ago and took care of him for about six years. She pretty much gave him to me about three years ago. I loved lighting up next to him every night

Just as my sister got him, she killed him ~ the irony. Put his cage outside on the grass before she left for work at 8am and I found him on his deathbed at around 4 with no water left. The dumb bitch left him out in 90+ degree weather the whole day basically.

Me and my mom let him lay down inside for a couple hours, pretty much paralyzed, until he stopped breathing about an hour ago. RIP my rabbit named bunny from heat stroke.... (Old c*nt had 6 months max left anyway, but it's a shame it wasn't natural)

I'll light up in honour of you without you.

I am awaiting condolences and gifts(preferably dinero) from all of you.

Comment

Barbecue rabbit is pretty good. Just saying

Comment

You should have only put the tip in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Barbecue rabbit is pretty good. Just saying
          My momma's been joking about putting the rabbit on the barbie when it died for almost 4 years now

Comment

Its hard out here for a bunny, when your sister leave his ass out when its sunny.

Comment

damn, feel for you bro.

Comment

I remember when my rabbit died when I was 10. I cried like a baby. I also cried on my way to school and even cried a little bit at school.

When my rabbit died, a part of me died. The was the day my childhood officially ended and that experience made me the hard ass niggga that I am today.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your pet. R.I.P.

However look at the bright side, you now get four good luck charms.

Comment

Did not know they lived to such an age.

R.I.P. rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                    X