Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were in the jury, how would you decision this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't in their hearts for that child to die. I would of charge them with manslaughter and make it so that can never have children again.

Comment

Negligent. It's your main responsibility as a parent to look after your child and provide for their main needs. Their negligence prevented their child from having a fair chance at life.

You can't choose your family, but something needs to be done to stop another sad tragedy like this happening again with these folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        It wasn't in their hearts for that child to die. I would of charge them with manslaughter and make it so that can never have children again.
        Just because it wasnt pre-meditated 1st degree murder doesnt mean they are any less responsible. 2 children have died because they didnt take action, they did it 2X. They were given a break the first time around, just probation and being allowed to keep children and then they did it again, while on probation for the same thing.

They deserve to be in jail for a long time

Comment

Two children died because of their stupid beliefs!!!! That is baffling. Both died from things that could easily have been treated with simple medicine.

Just take a look at these two fucking morons. They should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
            This is a very touchy subject, for one who are we are just regular human beings to question any man's/family method of raising their kids and their beliefs.

Yes it is sad that there child have died but forcing someone to give medical attention to there children is a slipper slope? then when does it stop, Force Vaccines? Force shots, Force sterilization? its open a slipper slope of problematic situation down the road.

Give an inch they'll take a mile.

PS: I wouldent be on this jury I'll I find a way to get out.
            You're fine with utter negligence to the point of the death of kids?

There's no slippery slope there!

Explain the difference between a couple that lets their child **** in their room, doesn't feed them, doesn't take them to school, doesn't clean them etc etc just because they are ****ing ******s and the kid dies through pure negligence, because they are boozers or junkies, and a couple that lets their kids die because they refuse to give them the most basic of medical help when they are fatally ill because of some ****ing ******ed, medieval belief?

It's not a civilian right to let your children die through negligence if you want.
            Last edited by BennyST; 04-24-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Two children died because of their stupid beliefs!!!! That is baffling. Both died from things that could easily have been treated with simple medicine.

Just take a look at these two fucking morons. They should be ashamed.

look at those two faces, they shouldn't even be allow to have a gold fish

Comment

this doesn't even have to do with their beliefs, it's just two incredibly stupid humans

as much as i believe in prayer i also have common sense to take a child to the hospital especially a 8 month old that can't tell you what they're feeling

that poor kid was basically tortured

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  this doesn't even have to do with their beliefs, it's just two incredibly stupid humans

as much as i believe in prayer i also have common sense to take a child to the hospital especially a 8 month old that can't tell you what they're feeling

that poor kid was basically tortured
                  Sorry Jose, but it has EVERYTHING to do with their beliefs. If they weren't such Jesus freaks, they would have thought like most people and taken their child to the hospital and seen a doctor.

Instead, their beliefs had them thinking that god would take care of their child. Sorry, but there is a time to put away fairy tales and get help when it's needed.

When I get a flat tire, I don't pull over to the side of the road and pray that god will change it for me. I take out the jack and fix the fukin thing myself.

Doctors heal people, not god.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Sorry Jose, but it has EVERYTHING to do with their beliefs. If they weren't such Jesus freaks, they would have thought like most people and taken their child to the hospital and seen a doctor.

Instead, their beliefs had them thinking that god would take care of their child. Sorry, but there is a time to put away fairy tales and get help when it's needed.

when I get a flat tire, I don't pull over to the side of the road and pray that god will change it for me. I take out the jack and fix the fukin thing myself.

Doctors heal people, not god.
                    I hear you bro! but they straight up morons especially when they knew it didn't work the first time lol

^^^
                    the only time you pray when you get a flat is when your spare is also flat and you pray that you're up to day with your AAA bill

Comment

They should be injected with the Ebola virus and told to pray on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X