Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were in the jury, how would you decision this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god works in mysterious way..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      It is not a direct quote, but after he suffered from diarrhea and breathing problems for at least a week, and stopped eating, it was obvious he needed medical care.

Probations officers are not 24/7 policers. It also says they checked after 10 days and didnt know if he was seem after that. They check up from time to time but the responsibility is directly on the parents. The fact that you would blame the probation officer over the parents makes it clear you're just trolling. It's everybody's fault but the parents for letting their child die, i know
      man fuck the parents kill them for all I care, cut her ovalries out and cut the dudes nuts off I dont give a fuck.

I'm here trying to have a serious discussion and all you want to hear is the lynch mob to say yes bring the hammer down on them (I do too).

but like I said, the probation officer only checked on some reliqious freak who killed one of there child before by their faith that she didnt check up on them once a week. she only knew about one check up and that was 10 days after the birth, child died 8 months later. They check up on pot smokers once a week LOL.

She the probation officer should at least be fired, cps should have taken her kids away.

Had the probation done there job and checked in weekly she could have caught this in time a prevented a death, Had CPS done there job this family wouldent have had this child in the first place.

Now they are not even sure they are going to file charges until an autopsy comes in, so this family may again slip through the cracks and be able to do this again.

but here you go I know this is all you want to hear. Fuck them parents let them die and rot.

happy/.

Comment

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
        god works in mysterious way..
        In a third world country with serious problems with access to pediatric care, you might have a point.

This happened in a country with no such problems.

This isn't even religious zeal, or even stupidity.

This is evil.

Comment

poor child...

im not one to call people stupid... really, i feel uncomfortable calling people such...

but those parents are... well... stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            In a third world country with serious problems with access to pediatric care, you might have a point.

This happened in a country with no such problems.

This isn't even religious zeal, or even stupidity.

This is evil.

sometimes evil is slick...

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
              man fuck the parents kill them for all I care, cut her ovalries out and cut the dudes nuts off I dont give a fuck.

I'm here trying to have a serious discussion and all you want to hear is the lynch mob to say yes bring the hammer down on them (I do too).

but like I said, the probation officer only checked on some reliqious freak who killed one of there child before by their faith that she didnt check up on them once a week. she only knew about one check up and that was 10 days after the birth, child died 8 months later. They check up on pot smokers once a week LOL.

She the probation officer should at least be fired, cps should have taken her kids away.

Had the probation done there job and checked in weekly she could have caught this in time a prevented a death, Had CPS done there job this family wouldent have had this child in the first place.

Now they are not even sure they are going to file charges until an autopsy comes in, so this family may again slip through the cracks and be able to do this again.

but here you go I know this is all you want to hear. Fuck them parents let them die and rot.

happy/.
              First you claim who are people to tell them how to raise their children and now CPS shouldnt have allowed them to have the child. Which one is it bro

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                First you claim who are people to tell them how to raise their children and now CPS shouldnt have allowed them to have the child. Which one is it bro
                I always been talking about the law aspect of it, and first I initially thought it was just the one child not two just skimmed the article initally but it is what it is.

the parents are the only one who failed this child here.

Yes they are the main care givers and the one with the sole responsibility of the children but after the first one died because of their wreckless behavior the law and the system has plenty of failsafe, like CPS, Probation, ETC and all of them failed that poor child aswell.

And like i asked you initally but you ignored to answer it, so I'll ask again

How would you have liked the law to have been implemented or created to prevent this particular situation?

Comment

If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you.

If you can't afford a doctor, hey, tough shit, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    It's open and shut really. You let a child die and got 10 years probation. You let another child die then you're still under probation. Jail time.
                    this ^^^

if you still on probation and commit yet another crime you must do the time

Comment

yes please dont mistake my concern of where and how the law may be manipulated in the future be confused with compassion or understanding of these family decision that cost another child's life.
                      They killed their children just as surely as if they had abandoned them in the desert to see if god brought them home. If these parents had done the sensible thing and gone to the doctor for their first child a course of antibiotics would clear up the bacterial pneumonia the child died of within a week. Their latest child died as a result of diarrhea and breathing issues. Again this is something that needs medical treatment but that treatment is a fairly basic one.

Children do die, but when you show a pattern of irresponsibility for which you have already faced legal sanction you need to take your head out of your arse and start looking at the real world instead of your elaborate fantasy RPG in which prayer has any effect beyond delaying necessary medical treatment.

This is teh slipperly slope I am speaking of. at what point do the law intervene to say okay since you believe in this "church healing" or whatever the hell they call it, you can not raise children in our country? if you plan to remain in our country you must be steralized.
                      I don't think they should be sterilised. I think they should be jailed.

then okay what happens about parents who raise nothing but gang banging thugs? since they create nothing but criminals can the state say the same to them?
                      No.

or familys who are on welfare, can we limit their amount of childrens they may have? if they surpass that limit they must give it up for adoptction or get off welfare?
                      No.

where would the line be drawn.
                      Do you see what an easy question this is?

How would you have liked the law to have been implemented or created to prevent this particular situation?
                      The parents were negligent and this caused the death of their child just as much as if they had stopped feeding it.

I am not trolling, never once did I condone or agree with what was done but yet more worried about the aftereffect of laws that may be written to prevent this matter and be become the gateway to create more laws to invade and dictate what a family can do and how they can do it?
                      There are already laws written against negligence with regards to raising children. Where's the slippery slope?

This is the opposite of the stance you took above. It's quite alright to say that you hadn't examined the issue closely enough and that you've changed her mind without resorting to a fit of pique.

You said that "bringing the hammer down" would be a slippery slope (actually you said "slipper slope" but I got the idea) that would lead to people losing their kids left, right and centre and who were the government to be dictating how to raise your kids.

I don't know what their conditions were or the circumstances around their reporting to their PO.

Wait, you're blaming the probation officer now?

Diarrhea can lead to death within a week or two, especially in young children. This is due to dehydration. It's really easy to fix in most cases. Sugar and water solution given frequently or an electrolyte-water mix given frequently or in extreme cases IV rehydration, but it's still fairly routine. But untreated? Fatal.

I think it's likely that charges will be filed unless an autopsy shows a cause of death unrelated to the other symptoms to the degree that reasonable doubt can be established.

happy/.
                      In some ways the parents are victims of the insanity of religion. They are told, they are convinced that this fantasy is literally true and that there's nothing they can do against god's will. If god exists then we're thwarting his will every time we save a life, cure an illness, invent something to make our lives easier.

These people need to be prosecuted and face the full weight of the law then maybe some other parents won't let their children die thinking that it's what god wants so they are above punishment.

Comment

Working...
                      X