No announcement yet.

The Buatsi issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    No, I actually didn't see it. Offer Burton some big bucks and lets see if he will turn it down or not. Do you think Buatsi is the best and most devastating prospect of all time or something? Because surely no other prospect has had a problem getting fights on their way up.
    Remember back in that post when I said "you sometimes piss me off"

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Remember back in that post when I said "you sometimes piss me off"
      So has Burton turned down a big offer to face him or something? Is Buatsi the best and most devastating prospect of all time that he can't get any fights? Think about what you are saying. Literally every prospect has gotten fights on their way up, especially high profile prospects. But you are saying Buatsi is SOOOO good that no one will fight him?

Comment

So has Burton turned down a big offer to face him or something? Is Buatsi the best and most devastating prospect of all time that he can't get any fights? Think about what you are saying. Literally every prospect has gotten fights on their way up, especially high profile prospects. But you are saying Buatsi is SOOOO good that no one will fight him?
        Yes I am saying that, Buatsi isnt getting the fights that progress him up the ladder because of money issues. You realise these guys fight for money? You get devestated by a 5-0 guy your career is over, so you ask for more money. If youre a **** hot prospect, Joshua manager, Hearn promoter youre asking for top money

Comment

Yes I am saying that, Buatsi isnt getting the fights that progress him up the ladder because of money issues. You realise these guys fight for money? You get devestated by a 5-0 guy your career is over, so you ask for more money. If youre a **** hot prospect, Joshua manager, Hearn promoter youre asking for top money
          Come on man, you can't possibly be that naive. ONLY Buatsi in the history of boxing can't get fights on the way up??? Let this play out and we shall see the fights he gets and doesn't get. But if he is having trouble getting any opponent, then simply put Hearn needs to start offering more money to them. Everyone has a price!

Comment

Come on man, you can't possibly be that naive. ONLY Buatsi in the history of boxing can't get fights on the way up??? Let this play out and we shall see the fights he gets and doesn't get. But if he is having trouble getting any opponent, then simply put Hearn needs to start offering more money to them. Everyone has a price!
            No Im not that naive. You see the guy walking out of the ring against Ajagba? My whole point was its easier to get guys to fight Kelly as he has a flawed style. Everyone says the same. Is there anything flawed about Buatsi?

Comment

No Im not that naive. You see the guy walking out of the ring against Ajagba? My whole point was its easier to get guys to fight Kelly as he has a flawed style. Everyone says the same. Is there anything flawed about Buatsi?
              The guy walking out agains Ajagba was mad about his purse and things outside of the actual fight so he chose to make a statement. How is that relevant here? Are you saying you don't expect Ajagba to get fights either?

Buatsi looks like the truth, but he is not the greatest prospect of all time. He will get fights, don't you worry.

Comment

The guy walking out agains Ajagba was mad about his purse and things outside of the actual fight so he chose to make a statement. How is that relevant here? Are you saying you don't expect Ajagba to get fights either?

Buatsi looks like the truth, but he is not the greatest prospect of all time. He will get fights, don't you worry.
                Yes. Ajagba will get the same issue. Will be even worse. Theres like 5 dudes on here who even know is Ajagba is

Comment

Noone will fight Buatsi

Comment

Noone will fight Buatsi
                    A guy I'm sure will fight him is Radivoje Kalajdzic. Hopefully Hearn makes an offer to Dibella for that fight. Hot Rod is another guy who claims he can't get certain fights so this would be the perfect fight.

Comment

First time seeing him fight today - real impressed (opponent and poor reffing aside). definitely one of the better prospects out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X