No announcement yet.

The Buatsi issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Buatsi issue

I think hes really that good. Hearn can get the cash up for Kelly to fight guys like Molina and Aveynesan, they see flaws in his style, possibilty in winning. Kelly couldnt draw in his hometown, every went home.

No ****er wants to fight Buatsi.

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    I think hes really that good. Hearn can get the cash up for Kelly to fight guys like Molina and Aveynesan, they see flaws in his style, possibilty in winning. Kelly couldnt draw in his hometown, every went home.

No ****er wants to fight Buatsi.
    Buatsi is the goods. He'll probably have one of those really long waits for a title shot.

Comment

Buatsi is really something special.

Comment

Hosea Burton would fight him I think

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Hosea Burton would fight him I think
          Burton fought a 6 rounder last night, check boxrec, after calling Buatsi out

Comment

Burton fought a 6 rounder last night, check boxrec, after calling Buatsi out
            Didn’t even know that.

But he struggles badly to get fights himself.

Nobody rates Buglioni but that’s put a shadow over Burton.

Burton would beat Yarde imo

But if you could line them up Buatsi goes through all of them with ease

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Didn’t even know that.

But he struggles badly to get fights himself.

Nobody rates Buglioni but that’s put a shadow over Burton.

Burton would beat Yarde imo

But if you could line them up Buatsi goes through all of them with ease
              Hopefully its a tuneup for Buatsi/Burton on the Whyte/Chisora card, we need it for xmas

Comment

I don't think that is it. There have been better prospects that have come over the years that had no problem getting fights. Hearn may have to overpay for some of these guys to fight Buatsi, but they will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I don't think that is it. There have been better prospects that have come over the years that had no problem getting fights. Hearn may have to overpay for some of these guys to fight Buatsi, but they will fight him.
                  Buatsi is behind Joshua, theyve got all the cash. Summers didnt fancy it, Burton went off and done a 6 rounder last night. You seee that sruttering Burton call out?

Comment

Buatsi is behind Joshua, theyve got all the cash. Summers didnt fancy it, Burton went off and done a 6 rounder last night. You seee that sruttering Burton call out?
                    No, I actually didn't see it. Offer Burton some big bucks and lets see if he will turn it down or not. Do you think Buatsi is the best and most devastating prospect of all time or something? Because surely no other prospect has had a problem getting fights on their way up.

Comment

Working...
                    X