No announcement yet.

McGregor Should Try The Attack Floyd's Arms/Shoulder Idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Which boxer said they were going to hit Floyd's shoulder so much it was going to fall off? I think it was Gatti or Hatton, can't remember.
    that was Duran's advice to Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      that was Duran's advice to Canelo
      I remember a boxer saying they were going to do it. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

okay, i just looked up gatti-mayweather. in the first round Lampley says that Gatti said he was going to hit Floyd's shoulder until it falls off.

Comment

This is gonna look like the Guerrero fight in regards to the outboxing and right hand city. It will also look like a beatdown against Gatti if Floyd feels like doing so.

I can't believe people put in any stock into a magical shot KOing Floyd. We've already seen Floyd take shots from Mosley, Pacquiao, Maidana, and Cotto.

McGregor won't even know how to capitalize on his opponent when he can't just take them down after a good punch

Comment

Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
            This will be floyds first fight after his shoulder surgery.
            Didn't seem to affect PAC negatively, so Floyd will likely be the same.

But still another variable to consider
            I had no idea Floyd had surgery on his shoulder.

Just looked it up he had it in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Like this?

Floyd's shoulders and arms are as conditioned as a body part can get.

You can hit him in those areas with a baseball bat it's not going to bother him.

Comment

Idk, I also use that shell from time to time and I'd love those punches to be aimed at my arms.
                What they think gonna happen? Break his arm with gloves on? Afterall he tries to catch those on the arms.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Floyd's shoulders and arms are as conditioned as a body part can get.

You can hit him in those areas with a baseball bat it's not going to bother him.
                  Yep. People always say they have that one thing thats gonna beat Floyd. But like any ATG, Floyd adapts his tactics and learns your tactics throughout the fight. You need multiple tactics, multiple ways of throwing each punch and multiple ways of attacking him, and the rimg Iq to knkw when to use each to the best effect.

Gonna take more than just aiming punches at his arms to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                  X