Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I missing something? Crawford looked great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    yeah i made a thread about it that on paper its one of the worst mismatches theres been in many years but people seem to choose to ignore it, now they are saying benavidez was better than his ranking based on what exactly loll
    you have no credibility here man. you hyped up GGG vs Vanes which is an even worse cherry pick than Salka. you should take a backseat here or just switch accounts. Benavidez was at least an ACTIVE welterweight. Vanes was retired and drunk on a park bench when GGG came calling and was dragged up one division. just sit this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      you have no credibility here man. you hyped up GGG vs Vanes which is an even worse cherry pick than Salka. you should take a backseat here or just switch accounts. Benavidez was at least an ACTIVE welterweight. Vanes was retired and drunk on a park bench when GGG came calling and was dragged up one division. just sit this one out.
      Wasn’t he trained by Ronda rouseys trainer for that fight too?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Who has ever said that?
        Just about everyone that says "Spence gets hit" when discussing their fight.

Crawdford got hit cleanly more I've ever seen Spence get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          And Brook got stabbed, and Crawford was shot in the head.

When your good your good, Benevides is a good fighter his hands werent shot and they were fast and TC is a small WW.
          It was a very technical and entertaining fight.
          Wrong again. Benavidez also got shot in his hand as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Quit listening to Larry I didn't hype it up I just said he wasn't a bum and put in some good performances in the past. Also it was a stand in opponent which is a big difference

Comment

Its easy to look good when you fight a cripple. Its very hard to judge Crawford based on this fight although he looked decent. He needs to step up in the next fight.

Comment

NSB has a huge chip on their shoulder regarding Crawford. So many posters don't care how hypocritical or irrational they look, they will hate on Crawford at all costs. It's weird.

Comment

Don't take anything on this forum SERIOUS! Even some of the youtube boxing commentators are beyond bias to the point that they can't even give credit when it is due

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    Just about everyone that says "Spence gets hit" when discussing their fight.

Crawdford got hit cleanly more I've ever seen Spence get hit.
                    What does that have to do with anyone saying he is hard to hit?

Comment

I thought it was fan friendly and crowd pleasing fight myself. There was a lot of back and forth action. You gotta give credit where credit is due. Benavidez didn't come to lay down. He fought his heart out. He even caught Bud with punches he normally doesn't get hit with. Overall, I thought it was hotly contested fight in which Crawford won decisively.

Comment

Working...
                      X