Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Showed Me The Blueprint To Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan comparing himself to Mayweather?? He should be ashamed of himself and the people around him should really tell him the truth.. He is nothing close to Mayweather..!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rrayvez21 View Post
      Good idea by khan to follow the blueprint of canelo's previous loss. The only problem is Canelo has a better chance of following Danny Garcia's blueprint to ko khan than Khan has of being able to follow mayweather's blueprint.
      Not really because Khan won't be throwing the same two punch combo he kept throwing from round 1 in the Garcia fight, the jab-uppercut. That made him very predictable from early on, and he only did that because he trained himself for most of that fight camp due to Roach being away in Philippines training Pac for Bradley. He fell in love with that combo in sparring and no trainer was there to correct the mistakes. I think a lot of decent fighters might have beaten Khan that night due to his predictability as a result of training himself.

Comment

Great idea but I'm curious to see how Khan will get Canelo into the ring weighing 165 instead of 175 like the blueprint calls for.

Comment

The difference is Floyd could think as fast as he moved. I'm not even sure Khan can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Comment

Canelo is just a better boxer technically than Khan, so trying to outbox a guy that is better at boxing get's you Mayweather-Canelo. Except Canelo will be playing the Mayweather part although probably in a more destructive way considering Khan is not as tough and the smaller guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Not really because Khan won't be throwing the same two punch combo he kept throwing from round 1 in the Garcia fight, the jab-uppercut. That made him very predictable from early on, and he only did that because he trained himself for most of that fight camp due to Roach being away in Philippines training Pac for Bradley. He fell in love with that combo in sparring and no trainer was there to correct the mistakes. I think a lot of decent fighters might have beaten Khan that night due to his predictability as a result of training himself.
              Now explain why he was dropped 2 fights later with yet another lefthook

Comment

Khan " Mayweather should me the blueprint on beating Canelo but I couldn't read it cause his penmanship was terrible and the spelling was way off, not sure if this is due to the fact that Floyd can't read"

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  The difference is Floyd could think as fast as he moved. I'm not even sure Khan can walk and chew gum at the same time.
                  lol, yea he has hand speed but his coordination is so sloppy

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Khan " Mayweather should me the blueprint on beating Canelo but I couldn't read it cause his penmanship was terrible and the spelling was way off, not sure if this is due to the fact that Floyd can't read"

Comment

Not sure why Khan is getting bashed, Canelo was utterly outclassed so it's the fight to study even if he can't implement the exact gameplan.

Comment

Working...
                      X