Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

END OF DEBATE: Don't believe me when I say Nelo won... Believe these kats...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say im a fan of either but i do enjoy watching them box.
    The fight was close and i had it very tight around the 8th, then i thought GGG won the next 3 with Canelo taking the last round. I do think a challenger has to really do a lot to take the belts from the champ. In this case it was very tight and imo wasnt enough. I don't really think there will be a third, GGG is never gonna get th enod when its close. GGG should move up and Canelo fight BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      im seriously starting to believe only mexicans thought canelo won, and the rest non mexicans thought GGG won.
      Certainly seems that way.

Comment

By Cotto do you mean Miguel Cotto?

If so, people need to stop calling him Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          You get angry after posting a thread about what a few mexicans + cotto think...in mexican without translation, like it actually means something

go have a bath and a magnum, think about what you've done and chill out lad.
          Mad?? b!tch where????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              im seriously starting to believe only mexicans thought canelo won, and the rest non mexicans thought GGG won.
              I'm not Mexican & I seen Nelo beat Triple L twice....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                The 4% thing is astonishing. Its funny because I knew exactly what would happen in this fight. I knew GGG would win 7-5 or 8-4 again but this time the decision would go to Canelo and I knew exactly how fans would react and who'd say they thought Canelo won.

I genuinely don't believe any fan thinks Canelo won. I think some are cool with the draw but most just scored it as they wanted to score it. I don't think anybody actually thinks Canelo did enough to take the titles but anybody that felt this fight would be scored fairly is naive.
                #A*s backwards ^

Comment

Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
                  I wouldn't say im a fan of either but i do enjoy watching them box.
                  The fight was close and i had it very tight around the 8th, then i thought GGG won the next 3 with Canelo taking the last round. I do think a challenger has to really do a lot to take the belts from the champ. In this case it was very tight and imo wasnt enough. I don't really think there will be a third, GGG is never gonna get th enod when its close. GGG should move up and Canelo fight BJS.
                  You should abort the Triple L Protection Act. We want Jermall vs Triple L!

Comment

Josh Kelly
                    Adam Booth
                    K9 Bundrage
                    Caleb Truax
                    Clarissa Shields

All Canelo

Comment

These guys scored it for GGG:

Terence Crawford, Shawn Porter, Lennox Lewis, Carl Frampton, Matthew Macklin, Jaime Munguia, Darren Barker, Lou DiBella, and so forth...

Guess what, guys? There's a split divide in who won, but everyone universally (except the stubborn idiots) admits it was a very close fight. Could have gone either way, stop acting like someone got dominated.

Comment

Working...
                      X