No announcement yet.

I told ya'll ggg is weak!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
    It's not arrogant. Culture is something that your people do and how they express themselves, mentality is how your people behave and how they tend to act.
    For example, Germans are known for being hard-working and not talkative - that's their mentality, that's how they perceived in the world and how they tend to be like.
    Things like baroque or musicians like Wagner is a part of their culture.

Check both of these in the dictionary, maybe you have some different definitions of terms "culture" and mentality, then I'd love to hear them, but I guess the same defintions applies to all groups of people, doesn't matter their origin or where they live or you say the world "culture" would have different definition when it's related to you?
    Ok, you're a cool poster and I always enjoy reading your posts. I'll keep everything you said in mind when we communicate and keep everything in mind that I said when we communicate. When I say certain things I'm not saying it to be disrespectful.

As far as what these other posters have to say there are only a few on here I actually respect. Most of them are clowns to me so I don't care what they have to say. You got a clown on here right now writing a topic about a new term called finnessing. A term we've been using for a decade And he's trying to explain it and is explaining it all wrong. Too many people on here talking about things they have no idea what they're talking about. Not only posters but many in the boxing media too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Ok, you're a cool poster and I always enjoy reading your posts. I'll keep everything you said in mind when we communicate and keep everything in mind that I said when we communicate. When I say certain things I'm not saying it to be disrespectful.

As far as what these other posters have to say there are only a few on here I actually respect. Most of them are clowns to me so I don't care what they have to say. You got a clown on here right now writing a topic about a new term called finnessing. A term we've been using for a decade And he's trying to explain it and is explaining it all wrong. Too many people on here talking about things they have no idea what they're talking about. Not only posters but many in the boxing media too.
      Green K for that

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        What's so funny?
        Your inability to objectively judge a boxing match.

Did you watch the Boxnation feed?

Comment

• Maybe the 75 extra jabs that GGG peppered Jacobs, the light heavyweight, with had something to do with the victory, LMAO. Landed 56 more punches and at a higher clip too, plus the KD. The right guy won imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Don't say that again .. you're making me really, really ANGRY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              don't say that again .. You're making me really, really angry!!
              lmao!!!!!!

Comment

• GGG Hype Job?

Lets see International Amateur Competitor with over 400 bouts and an outstanding won loss record. A Pro Boxing undefeated fighter who wants to unify the divisions belts, and is now close to succeeding.

But this poster states that he's WEAK?

There are posters here that make this forum WEAK with their lack of knowledge and completely ignorant threads & posts.

GGG is not an ATG as he stands right now but he IS the best fighter at 160 in the world and theres no one who can claim anything else. He has challenges in front of him but he is number ONE at 160!

Ray

Comment

Working...
                X