Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On what grounds should pac have to take these drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
    this is such an un-educated statement from your typical internet "expert"

everything, including byproducts / drug isoforms passes by the liver and the kidneys and that is the basis why urine tests are used and regarded highly.

Doctors already said urine test can be flawed, But blood tests can and the reason why testing in the olympics involves more testing of the blood than urine.

Marion jones passed all the urine test administered to her while she was running and breaking records.

Comment

Originally posted by Splackavellie View Post
      So if neither fighter demands it, how can we consider the result as legitimate, in the same way that people apparently won't consider Pac's fights legitimate if he refuses to do the same?
      Im not sure if I understand your reasoning, whether or not both fighters want it or not does not change anything. Its the Olympic drug testing commitee who will be doing the testing anyway. There have been rumours about pac being on roids for a while especially after the Cotto fight, if he has nothing to hide then he should jump at the chance to prove his innocence. I for one hope that Olympic style drug testing becomes the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
        Doctors already said urine test can be flawed, But blood tests can and the reason why testing in the olympics involves more testing of the blood than urine.

Marion jones passed all the urine test administered to her while she was running and breaking records.
        Urine testing cannot up HGH.
        Dont forget Mosely and Holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          First clue should be the video that counters Arum's own claim that Manny freaks out when his blood is drawn. Do you believe that?
          Nope. Arum's a promoter. His job is to lie.

The evidence refuting that claim should be enough to have people wondering why Manny is "scared of needles".
          Manny gave his reasons here:
          http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...xcuses-excuses
          "Let's require all even bloodtest, but not on the day of the fight itself, it will weaken you."

"He's just making excuses and strategies to get me mad so i'll be distracted on the fight"

"I don't have any problems fighting him, if he's on it then let's fight but if he's a little scared then he needs to man up"

"He (PBF) got a lot of reasons, he got a lot of demands, the fight is not yet signed, but now he's scared

Second, it applies to Floyd as well. Not only to Manny.
          I know that, that's not what I meant. I meant, why does it only apply to this fight? If Mosley-Berto, Valero-DeMarco, Abraham-Dirrel, don't use Olympic testing, are their fights considered tainted?

Comment

this is such an un-educated statement from your typical internet "expert"

everything, including byproducts / drug isoforms passes by the liver and the kidneys and that is the basis why urine tests are used and regarded highly.
            Mosely and Holyfield are both known users of ped's, have they ever been caught no ? Holyfield was showing the effects of long time hgh use way back in 93 and his still using now. HGH cannot be detected by urine analysis.

Tommy Morrsion also has admitted to using steroids when he was fighting as a HW he was never caught, you only get caught if you are careless and start your off cycle too close to the time of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post

and your so called source to back this up? everything goes through the liver and gets filtrated in the kidneys and proteins in the blood stream eventually end up to it.

i can tell you how A lot and i mean a lot of designer steroids can be detected in urine. don't believe me? here's one. (there are other links to other designer steroids as well)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15712284

my point is. to generally state that urine analysis is useless in steroid / hgh / enhancing drugs is just pathetic and idiotic.

Comment

I know that, that's not what I meant. I meant, why does it only apply to this fight? If Mosley-Berto, Valero-DeMarco, Abraham-Dirrel, don't use Olympic testing, are their fights considered tainted?
                Its a known fact that many fighters are using or have used peds: Roy Jones, James Toney, Evander Holyfield, Richard Hall,Tommy Morrison, Fernado Vargas, Jamell McCline and who ever else. The fact that alot of these guys were not caught by the boxing authorities has to make you question how good there testing system is. Why they insist on only urine samples I dont know, but hopefully this olympic style of testing will become the norm.

Comment

This level of blood testing is unprecedented in boxing, there is no other reason why they're doing this other than Crackhead Sr.'s accusations and insulting Manny's reputation. Floyd never asked any of his previous opponents to do this test, so why now. Point is, Floyd is playing mind games and at the same time trying to get out of this fight. If he really wants this fight, then he shouldn't have to go through extreme measures such as this knowingly that it would put the fight in jeopardy. Agree to the compromise that Roach suggested, blood test 2 months before the fight, 1 month before the fight, 1 week before the fight, and last one after the fight. That fair and honest and reasonable.

Comment

and your so called source to back this up? everything goes through the liver and gets filtrated in the kidneys and proteins in the blood stream eventually end up to it.

i can tell you how A lot and i mean a lot of designer steroids can be detected in urine. don't believe me? here's one. (there are other links to other designer steroids as well)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15712284

my point is. to generally state that urine analysis is useless in steroid / hgh / enhancing drugs is just pathetic and idiotic.
                    Urine analysis cannot detect for hgh, only guys who make a mistake get caught like James Toney, Shane Mosely on the other hand was never caught same with Holyfield.
                    My question to you is this, which form of testing to you think is more reliable?

Comment

Nope. Arum's a promoter. His job is to lie.

Manny gave his reasons here:
                      http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/12...xcuses-excuses
                      "Let's require all even bloodtest, but not on the day of the fight itself, it will weaken you."

"He's just making excuses and strategies to get me mad so i'll be distracted on the fight"

"I don't have any problems fighting him, if he's on it then let's fight but if he's a little scared then he needs to man up"

"He (PBF) got a lot of reasons, he got a lot of demands, the fight is not yet signed, but now he's scared

Why would Arum keep digging a deeper hole for himself and Manny, is beyond me.

If Manny wanted to prove he could beat Floyd anytime, anywhere, he would take the Olympic style testing simply to prove he's always been clean and to put a sock in the Mayweather's mouths by showing everybody he could beat Floyd under any circumstances.

After all, the majority of the boxing public is questioning Team Manny's motives as we speak.

It applies to this fight because it's the biggest fight of next year (if it ever gets made) and because the money at stake is too great to not cross all the "T"s and dot all the "I"s to make sure everything is above board.

Comment

Working...
                      X