Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
    You say he aint fght nobody, he ust makes em look like nobody
    No, really, Jazza Dickens is the epitome of what you call a "nobody"

Boxing fans in the UK don't even know who this guy is.

I myself only know who he is because he's the guy Kid Galahad stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      It sucks that Rigo doesn't have a GGG (media-hyped fighter) that he could talk ***** about like Lara does. Rigo seems like a good trash-talker, and the damage he's capable of inflicting would make him a great villain. Lara can be offensively lethal, but he isn't actually hurting/disfiguring opponents like Rigo has been doing. There are fighters around 122 whose size would give Rigo trouble, but there's few offensively gifted fighters who would force Rigo to get in his bag. If only Gonzalez and Rigo were a bit closer in weight. I'd consider it a divine blessing if we got that match-up before Rigo retires.

It truly is a shame that this match-up hasn't happened.
      He's the king of trash talk

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        He's still yet to fight a good pressure fighter who could possibly make him uncomfortable.
        This right here. The super bantamweight version of Abner Mares coming with the same gameplan he had against Chemito Moreno would give Rigondeaux all he can handle in my opinion.

A shame Santa Cruz wanted 3 billion to fight him.

Comment

In a real Boxing world the fight to make is Rigondeaux-Chocolalito at a catchweight of 120. I doubt it happens since HBO doesn't want another house fighter to get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            I would love to see him fight these featherweights. He already was unified/lineal champion at 122. Now he needs to work on his second division.

Although Chocolatito is at 115 now. In a year or 2 that may be a boogerweight megafight.
            I'd rather he moved up now, than wait around for Roman. I'd prefer to see him mix it up with bigger guys now instead of wasting any more of his career, seeing as the other 122lbers aren't interested.

Comment

Rigo TRAINED with better Competition back in Cuba Preparing for Amatures and Olympics than what he has faced as a PRO! He is just LEVELS above any fighter in his Division to the point in which they would rather just avoid him all together to avoid embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                You say he aint fght nobody, he ust makes em look like nobody
                lol..naw man he just fought a nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  I wish Rigo had the resume to back it up as a great. Dude is truly a great boxer.
                  He destroyed Donaire. That's enough right there. Frampton and LSC are nobodies with great promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    It sucks that Rigo doesn't have a GGG (media-hyped fighter) that he could talk ***** about like Lara does. Rigo seems like a good trash-talker, and the damage he's capable of inflicting would make him a great villain. Lara can be offensively lethal, but he isn't actually hurting/disfiguring opponents like Rigo has been doing. There are fighters around 122 whose size would give Rigo trouble, but there's few offensively gifted fighters who would force Rigo to get in his bag. If only Gonzalez and Rigo were a bit closer in weight. I'd consider it a divine blessing if we got that match-up before Rigo retires.

It truly is a shame that this match-up hasn't happened.
                    Gonzales and Rigo are the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      In a real Boxing world the fight to make is Rigondeaux-Chocolalito at a catchweight of 120. I doubt it happens since HBO doesn't want another house fighter to get embarrassed.
                      Actually Gonzales will get knocked out or bloodied beyond recognition, he's tailor made and he's the same size. It's just that he's younger and he can cut weight better.

Comment

Working...
                      X