No announcement yet.

Oscar lies,lies,and then lies some more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    first he downed Hatton,Jmm and Mosley........and said they were nothing..but during the build up he picked all to win and said he "told them how to beat floyd"..now he's saying the same damn thing bout Ortiz
    oh

ok

i laughed at that ****

Comment

that tranny is all about showbusiness.

Comment

first he downed Hatton,Jmm and Mosley........and said they were nothing..but during the build up he picked all to win and said he "told them how to beat floyd"..now he's saying the same damn thing bout Ortiz
        he downed himself too, basically shat all over Floyd's glamour wins

but yeah, he's like a salesman who tells you how he tricked all his customers and then brazen-faced tries to trick you too

whole episode was weird.floyd looked like a damn fruit cake sitting on the bed with 4 grown ass men,playing with 50..ortiz just looked like a damn idiot and oscar looking like a pale faced junkie
        how? my respect for Ortiz grows with every episode, he comes across as a heck of a person.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 09-04-2011, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          he downed himself too, basically shat all over Floyd's glamour wins

but yeah, he's like a salesman who tells you how he tricked all his customers and then brazen-faced tries to trick you too
          exactly...lmfao

Comment

whole episode was weird.floyd looked like a damn fruit cake sitting on the bed with 4 grown ass men,playing with 50..ortiz just looked like a damn idiot and oscar looking like a pale faced junkie
            mike tyson was there

Comment

So why would Ortiz think he's telling the truth now,when he just said in all his past promotions he was lying and now he's telling you the exact same damn thing???
              Now people are seen the real Oscar, but some of us saw him for what He was years ago. For me was When He said that "He was bigger than boxing"
              Oscar has been a cronic lier and his smile has always been fake. I don't believe anything coming from his mouth.

Comment

After this fight when Mayweather fights Khan he will say;

"Ortiz? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Comment

If that was Arum sitting next to Ortiz singing the same song there would be no differences of opinions, logic being Oscar is Victor’s promoter how can anyone expect him to say anything other than being deceitful to sell this fight?
                  Last edited by jri9d0; 09-04-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    If that was Arum sitting next to Ortiz singing the same song there would be no differences of opinions, logic being Oscar is Victor’s promoter how can anyone expect him to say anything other than being deceitful to sale this fight?
                    exactly........some bl** people are ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Don't try to get on my good side now Larry, it's too late.
                      LOL GOOD ONE JROSALES...

I HAVE X2 THINGS TO SAY.

1.) WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK UP TO FIGHTERS, ENTERTAINERS, AND ATHLETES IN GENERAL FOR MODEL CITIZENSHIP??

I mean Jordan was a hell of a B-BALL PLAYER, BUT WHEN I LOOK AT LARRY'S SIG I SEE A BLACK MAN THAT CAN JUMP. I dont see someone that I can show my soon to come child about morals. Thats my job. People talk about class, but everyone is ****ed up in my opinion.

#2.) Usually when a person smiles alot they are about as wicked as peopel can see.

Oscar was too squeaky clean to be legit.
                      Anyone that knows game knows this.

Just as Floyd tries to hard to be hard and from the streets.The same way ***g0ts act too much like women and it doesnt come off natural. They over do it.

Simply know that people will always show you the side they want you to see with a purpose in mind. Its rare to find an individual that is simply just real. Ali always struck me as someone that loved women. It was just there.

Comment

Working...
                      X