Collapse
No announcement yet.

America needs to declare full-scale war on Russia and North Korea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea let the nukes fly. ww3 is long overdue.

Comment

So how many innocent people does the ts want to murder?

Comment

aint gon be dat eazy as saying "wipe them out".....

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          lmao....

I'd green this post, but i just ran out in the karma threads.
          Greent him for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            In a land war, yes. In the air and sea? No.
            I don’t see Russia winning any type of war with us. What makes yiu think in a land war the Russians would have a advantage? More men and more equipment does not spell success.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              That means another world war. You what that means? Death toll in the order of magnitude of billions.

World war 2, where nuclear weapons and drones weren't used, had a death toll of 80+ million people and the world population was half as big as it is now. Now give people the green light to blow up millions of people by a push of a button and hundreds of millions and even billions will be dead real soon.

Not a good idea man. Can't we all just get along?
              We do need the benefit of population reduction of another world war.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                I don’t see Russia winning any type of war with us. What makes yiu think in a land war the Russians would have a advantage? More men and more equipment does not spell success.
                If Napoleon couldn't win on land, if the German Army couldn't win on land, then neither could anyone else. Alexander the Great maybe, but there was only 1 A the G. There would be way too many body bags being sent back home for the US public to stomach a winter war in Russia. You are seriously underestimating the stamina of the Russian people.

Comment

US is almost x2 Russian population, and x10 military equipment. The U.S. will devote $700 billion to its budget for 2018, dwarfing Russia’s $66 billion effort, a trend that has been consistent for more than 25 years. Yet Russia’s military has been relatively successful in recent conflicts, while the U.S. armed forces have not.

Remember those smart rockets that Trump fired on Syria year and a half ago? soviet s-300 took 75% down. now back to hollywood movies

by the way i 5 starred this thread. to bump ya'lls confidence)
                  https://www.realcleardefense.com/art...as_113704.html

Comment

We do need the benefit of population reduction of another world war.
                    But you destroy the resources too especially if you use nuclear power.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      But you destroy the resources too especially if you use nuclear power.
                      Sometimes you have to cut off an arm to save the body.

Today we are mowing done 50 acres a day of the Amazon rain forest to support the human life we have now. Soon there will be nothing left of that rain forest. That rain forest control this hemispheres climate and ecosystems. Without it we are doomed.

Pick your poison.

Comment

Working...
                      X