Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official BrushMyHair Super bowl 50 pictures thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm expecting some sort of equipment malfunction that will be used as an excuse for why he couldnt take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I'm expecting some sort of equipment malfunction that will be used as an excuse for why he couldnt take pictures.

Comment

Shout me out since we boys and errything

Comment

the least you can do is show us the same piece of paper with the phrase "suck my balls" that you are gonna take to the game now. even though you can actually give it later to the person that is actually going to the game

Comment

It better have something in it that says BRUSH MY HAIR or BOXINGSCENE bro. Or else you're trying to pull a fast one bro.

Comment

Maybe Brush knows someone that's going to the super bowl who's going to do all this for him lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Maybe Brush knows someone that's going to the super bowl who's going to do all this for him lol
                this is what i believe, he has a friend that's going and he asked him to do this for him.

Comment

Out of curiosity how much does a ticket cost to go to the Super Bowl??? How much for a nose bleed??? Is it more expensive then the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                    I want to see a sign saying Boxingscene.com Burshmyhair with your face and the superbowl in the background or else GTFOH.
                    I second this!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                      Out of curiosity how much does a ticket cost to go to the Super Bowl??? How much for a nose bleed??? Is it more expensive then the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight?
                      Superbowl ticket is the most expensive ticket in sports. But prices will be dropping. I'm going to rep our chargers proudly by rooting against Denver.

Check out Vividseats right now. The prices are looking sexy. This is bigger than May Pacq

And hopefully, the Chargers are in it next year. I really want to draft bosa because he is a game wrecker and can fit any system, but barring injuries, we won't be picking this high up next year, and I think we should draft Rivers replacement.

Comment

Working...
                      X