No announcement yet.

What do you think about this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this guy?

His punch mechanics are ok, but if he gets punched, he's KO'ed. Look at his chin. Also, you can tell he's getting gassed. And his shoulders are too high. Other than that, he's 5x5.

Comment

Not much, is the short answer.

I think he would be easy to counter, his punch technique isnt excellent in all of his shots. At one stage he threw a hook and raised his chin so he was basically looking at the ceiling... and you know what everyone counters hooks with... uppercuts.

A bunch of other things too. His movement was poor, he returns his punches to his waist.

So yeah, what do I think of him? Not much. Every fighter that competes in my club is better than him, but he looks more the part.

Comment

IMO? Good hitter, lousy boxer. Zero stamina, he needs to get that damn left up after the jab, and he might as well tattoo a bullseye on his chin if he's gonna hold it that high.

He hits good, though. And his slips and weaves look tight -- until he gets tired about two minutes in.

It looks like he does too much boxing in the mirror and not enough sparring with someone better than him. JMO.
        Last edited by fraidycat; 09-28-2006, 09:15 AM.

Comment

he looks all gangster and in the background theres heavy rock music then abit of oprah

Comment

I try not to think of him at all.

Comment

Davies, that totally looks like my mom, dude. Who is that in your avy?

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                Davies, that totally looks like my mom, dude. Who is that in your avy?
                A BBC news presenter in this country.

Comment

Sweet Jesus. That's my mom, like, in the 80's. Scary. Ma's way older and, uh, heavier now.

Crap! Hijacked it again!

We now return you to Critiques of Trying-To-Be-Scary Gangsta Narcissist Nearly-Boxing Guy, already in progress.
                  Last edited by fraidycat; 09-28-2006, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                    Sweet Jesus. That's my mom, like, in the 80's. Scary. Ma's way older and, uh, heavier now.

Crap! Hijacked it again!

We now return you to Critiques of Trying-To-Be-Scary Gangsta Narcissist Nearly-Boxing Guy, already in progress.
                    Introduce us.

Comment

Working...
                    X