Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Mail Order Brides? they sell themselves for a GreenCard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
    Why Domain WHY? every ****en day with a thread about mexicans. give it up allready.
    in all honester would you **** that thick mexican lust mariza?

Comment

The women on that website are ****in incredible looking! Not only would I marry one of them, I would knock her up as soon as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        I don't know why have Russian women been doing it for much longer, why is that when I go out with a white girl, I know Im getting head and ass that night?

Why are you obsessed with Mexicans? Maybe you were beaten up by one, maybe you look at youself in the mirror and hate what you look like and take that frustration out on people of other races....I dont know.

Or maybe, just maybe, your scared of what is slowly happening. That latino's from all over Mexico, the Carribean and Central and South America are slowly but surely taking over you lilly white way of life. I know it hurts, but these threads on the internet aren't doing much to change it.

...lol lol Always assuming it's Whitey out to get you. Domain is black.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          ...lol lol Always assuming it's Whitey out to get you. Domain is black.
          lol his true colors came out! he is racist to whites its a proven fact.

Comment

You really are a joke Domain. I cant believe they havent banned you yet. The whole mail order bride industry is a bigger deal in other parts of the world like Asia and Eastern Europe despite Mexico's close proximity to the US. There's not a big demand for those services because a large percentage of Mexican immigrants who come to the US are young males and once they've established roots here, they'll bring their spouses or meet a girl from back home. However, you'll still find those services in every country. You seriously need to get some psychiatric treatment over your obsession with Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
              You really are a joke Domain. I cant believe they havent banned you yet. The whole mail order bride industry is a bigger deal in other parts of the world like Asia and Eastern Europe despite Mexico's close proximity to the US. There's not a big demand for those services because a large percentage of Mexican immigrants who come to the US are young males and once they've established roots here, they'll bring their spouses or meet a girl from back home. However, you'll still find those services in every country. You seriously need to get some psychiatric treatment over your obsession with Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                Aren't they hindu

Comment

Isn't that the British-Sri Lankan girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    is it true that they will have sex with you for a greencard? that is a shame how come they do not have more self respect instead they will just sleep with a stranger for a greencard instead of making something of themselves.

i want one but i dont want the one that already ****ed a donkey for 15 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Point Blank View Post
                      i want one but i dont want the one that already ****ed a donkey for 15 dollars
                      Gross I heard about those TJ chicks having sex with dogs and horses gross.

Comment

Working...
                      X