No announcement yet.

Got Punched In The Rib Cage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Punched In The Rib Cage

i think i got one of them liver shots during sparring. it's by my rib cage. it's been 3 days now and it hurts. when i got hit with the punch it wasn't hard but it took the air out from me. the next day is when it started to get hurt. no bruises but i think it's more on the inside. before when i get hit in the body i see the bruises but this one doesn't. how long will it take to be ok again? am i suppose to take any medication?

If it's been three days and it's still hurting, then I'd probably go to a doctor, now.

Hopefully it's just a few cracked ribs, but do you have any trouble breathing? Does it hurt all the time or only if you bend a certain way?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stretch View Post
      If it's been three days and it's still hurting, then I'd probably go to a doctor, now.

Hopefully it's just a few cracked ribs, but do you have any trouble breathing? Does it hurt all the time or only if you bend a certain way?
      no i dont have any trouble breathing. it just feels like when u did a lot of ab workouts and u get that sort of an ab muscle pain.

Comment

I had it like that one time. Hurt constantly for a week, then it hurt for another week and a bit whenever I twisted a certain way like doing situps or getting out of bed.

Didn't go to the doctor lol. Probably brusied ribs I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
          I had it like that one time. Hurt constantly for a week, then it hurt for another week and a bit whenever I twisted a certain way like doing situps or getting out of bed.

Didn't go to the doctor lol. Probably brusied ribs I guess.
          probably huh. the punch was hard but i have received harder ones. probably it just hit the perfect spot.

Comment

Working...
          X