Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo Dropped After Not Enrolling in Testing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad meat doe.

Comment

• How does Canelo know it was tainted meat if he didn't save part of his meal and had it tested? Lamest excuse I've ever heard.

Comment

• Canelo couldn't beat GGG by cheating AND paying off a judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Clenelo will reenlist in the program once his cycle is compete.
          VADA should inaugurate a "Canelo special testing program"...

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          No point in signing up for a testing program if you know you are going to fail.

Clenelo hopes to get one more round PEDs before he calls out GGG again.

And then Oscar will blame GGG for not taking the fight, even though Canelo pulled out of this one and refused to sign up for VADA testing.
          ... maybe Canelo just wants to fight BJS, because WBO doesn't request VADA testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
            Canelo couldn't beat GGG by cheating AND paying off a judge.
            ... on another hand, I suspect that neither GGG wanted so much to beat Canelo -- having in mind the possible big money in the rematch and/or trilogy...

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              FALSE.

Stop being to despearte to hate and you wont make yourself look like a clown.

I repeat.

FACTS ARE JUST FACTS. Accept it and move on. You a hater okay we get it, stop making yourself look like a a clown trying to hide that BS behind false allegations etc, be a man and say I HATE CANELO.
              He can do both you know, clenelo can do the "suspect" NSAC USADA testing who give many UFC fighters pass for banned clentenburol, at the same time he can also enlist in WBC VADA program. many athletes did that.

i dont think NSAC would mind so long clenelo still get tested by NSAC APPROVED anti doping comission.

Comment

• Good job on this from the WBC, once again, bad look for team Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK Boxing View Post
                  Not yet, Clenelo need to take his time to juice himself up properly then after he is over and done. Then he will enroll and again will start claiming that he is always been Clean boxer ...
                  He's not a Clean boxer, but Canelo sure is a CLEN boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    AboutFKNTime aboutFKN to be put on suicide watch!
                    According to AboutFknExcuses this is all GGG's fault for not signing the mysterious new contract that Oscar drew up for him.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;18772043]AboutFKNTime aboutFKN to be put on suicide watch![/QUOTE🤣🤣🤣you got that right

Comment

Working...
                      X