Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Admits Past Hand Injury Will Require More Monitoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Like Keith, but Floyd had hand injuries his whole career.

It isn’t that Keith has been sitting out, it’s the fact that he has only been willing to fight against certain competition even with a warm up.

The excuses change from person to person that’s why Keith appears to be ducking. Hope he looks good on Saturday!!!
    Yes but I don't think Floyd hits as hard as Onetime plus Floyd had loads of numbing agents injected in those hand before his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      Yeah these keyboard killers need to STFU and try hitting a heavybag daily, let alone hitting a hard @$$ human skull and body.
      You got that right, it's a reason they tape up they wrist and pad their knuckles.

Comment

I meaaaan, i know Yall hating on keith but His tune up/comeback fight opponent is more than decent. RIGO was fighting my uber driver and seen no hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          Yeah these keyboard killers need to STFU and try hitting a heavybag daily, let alone hitting a hard @$$ human skull and body.
          Thats real, Couldn't of said it better my self dude.

Comment

I say what I say about Keith, but, when he's healthy, he's a problem for most of these guys out there...Spence included.

Comment

I think Thurman got to a certain place with his career and he became content as he thought he already got to the mountain top. Kind of like Fury he won the title and look what happened to him. It all comes down to Thurman being afraid of losing once he got to a certain point in his career. Once Spence and Crawford started to show they were real legit threats to beat him he went on hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                I say what I say about Keith, but, when he's healthy, he's a problem for most of these guys out there...Spence included.
                Not anymore, he does not have that hunger anymore. If he fought Spence or Crawford maybe even Manny I think he would quit on his stool.

Comment

He should retire. Thurman is the new David Haye.

Comment

For a fighter whose style revolves around speed and power, he is in trouble. Thurman isnt some skilled fighter who can fall back on skillset .

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                      Yes but I don't think Floyd hits as hard as Onetime plus Floyd had loads of numbing agents injected in those hand before his fights.
                      You are not allowed to use any numbing agents before fights. Only up until a week before a fight. It's OK to educate yourself before speaking on a subject, that way you don't make yourself look like a dumazz.

Comment

Working...
                      X