No announcement yet.

fantasy training camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy training camp

ok, so i know that there is already a weight contest on here but i want to start a mock training camp. heres how it works. choose a weight division to make in six weeks and try to get yourself into the best condition possible by the deadline. i started mine today so i should be at 140 in six weeks and in excellent condition. if anyone else wants to join in let me know. i think this would be a good way to have some fun and support eachother in getting into great shape.

I'm in. I'm at 188, trying to get to just under 178. Shouldn't take toooo long but I'm in

BTW, I'm 6'0
    Last edited by Zab06; 05-14-2006, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zab06
      I'm in. I'm at 188, trying to get to just under 178. Shouldn't take toooo long but I'm in
      cool, i am posting in my sig which week i am on as they go by and at the end i will post a pic of my progress.

Comment

hey man ill do it im at 164 lbs and im gonna try to get to 145-150.

Comment

blockhead) are you going to be lifting weights in your training any or just do bodyweight exercises along with hitting the bag and cardio. bcause i think im just going to do bodyweight along with the bag and just drop the weights from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
            cool, i am posting in my sig which week i am on as they go by and at the end i will post a pic of my progress.
            Alright, I'll try and get a pic up for this week, and then one at the end. Basically I'm going to prolong my jogging session, lighten up on the weights and eat wayyy better.

Comment

i'm in, but i dont now how to upload any pix

Comment

hell ya i want in,i gotta fight towards the end of june and im 190 right now and wanna be under 178,just need need guidence on how to post pic,if were gonna compare....

Comment

Originally posted by hotbox2316
                  hell ya i want in,i gotta fight towards the end of june and im 190 right now and wanna be under 178,just need need guidence on how to post pic,if were gonna compare....
                  You sir, are in the exact same boat as me. What are you doing to get the weight down?

Comment

i boxed like 4 years ago then just lost intrest,i was 205 about 2 months ago like i said now im 190 roughly,but when i went back to the gym everything came back to me and my trainer said id be ready to fight again as soon as i get my weight down,

my routine:7:30am half hour bag work at house
                    8:10 2 mile jog
                    9:45 breakfast
                    10:30-5:30 work
                    6:00-8:00 boxing
                    and everyother day i train light weights and im also sparring everyother day also,but this all dont mean **** without my diet....

btw,im 5/10
                    Last edited by hotbox2316; 05-15-2006, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X