Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I did boxing in Russia, my older brother started first. At our boxing club all the young people wore gloves so I was one of those people, but my brother who was about 20 at the time, he fought bare fisted, thats how all the adults fought there, if a person was down they would be hit until they where unconscious, I remember this because when I first started boxing around 15, im 21 now, but back then my brother was put into the hospital for weeks because of his head injuries.
    The young people however did not face such brutality, to this day do not know if it was the club or the choice of the fighters that made them fight barefisted, all I know is that I refused to enter into fights once I turned 17 , I turned to body building while still sparring and doing the boxing workouts.
    Now that I have moved, I have decided to start boxing again.

I don't want to bore you or give you my life story. I just basically wanted to say im interested in starting to fight in the ring again, thats why I came to this forum.

Comment

Thats cool,i dont really recall that in russia they fought barefisted,but ill take your word for it.
      about the rope thing,i dont really like to jump rope but can do it for quite a while.

Comment

Alex you can pm that question you said you had for me earlier my msn doesnt work

Comment

thanks but i went running and forget the question,i hate it when it happens.
          any way if i remamber what i wanted to ask ill pm you,thanks

Comment

I have to head to the gym now its chest , biceps, back and triceps day today....plus I have 5 km to run because I failed to get up this morning to do it, long day at work last night 12 hour shifts....

Comment

hey bro, ya goveryu po-rusky nemnoga, ya uchus b univercitete.

i cant type in cyrillic, but hey, always good to see a russian here.

Comment

lol bro i didnt get the last part,you want to be in a uinversity?

Comment

i study at the university.

Comment

ohh..
                    uchus=study eh?

Comment

well the verb "to study" is ychitcya, but to say "i study" it conjugates to "ya oochoos"

Comment

Working...
                      X