Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    1. Manny
    2. Maidana (until proven otherwise)
    3. Thurman (Besides Manny, the only guy at WW that has the power and hand speed to catch Floyd in exchanges, and the feet to not be a sitting duck.)
    4. Porter (can easily swap him out with Thurman, but I just have a feeling Thurman is the one to match up better with Floyd. I'll say it again, when you REALLY hit Porter, he tends to back pedal a lot, and isn't the terminator anymore.)

Bradley always has a chance, but I just think he'll be too slow for Floyd. Not as dynamic, physically as Manny, Thurman and Porter.
    I agree with this dude only I would mix Khan there somewhere. Khan has a lot of confidence in his speed and boxing abilities. I wanna see if FMJ can UD khan, if he cant get an (T)KO? Styles make fights and in that perspective i would like to see a Khan type opponent... not a fan of Khan but im starting to believe the khan hype someway

BTW i believe JMM is the past, i see Porter beating him, Thurman ,khan...
    Last edited by mourinho1; 05-06-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
      1-Pac
      2-Floyd
      3-Bradley
      4-Ruslan Provodnikov
      5-jmm
      6-porter
      7-Thurman
      8-brook
      9-khan
      10-maidana
      That's the worst list i've ever see...sorry but you are a ******

Comment

Top 10 WWs:

1. Pac
        2. Floyd
        3. Thurman
        4. Porter
        5. Khan
        6. Bradley
        7. Maidana
        8. Alexander
        9. Marquez
        10. Soto Karass

I think Pac, Porter and Khan give Floyd the toughest fights at WW.

Thurman beats Porter and Khan, but Porter and Khan would cause Floyd more problems than Thurman.

Floyd would easily beat Bradley.

Comment

Champ: Floyd

1. Pacquiao
          2. Bradley
          3. Maidana
          4. Marquez
          5. Porter
          6. Thurman
          7. Alexander
          8. Guerrero
          9. Brook
          10. Provodniov if we're counting him as a WW, Khan if not.

Though if Alvarado beats / retires Marquez I'd likely drop Marquez off the list, or put him near the bottom, and put Alvarado near the bottom, though he's been mostly LW to this point. The Light Welterweight division is pretty stacked with good and young fighters as well. The action is going to be around welter for years to come, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I get what your saying but I have it the exact opposite.. I think porter is a tougher fight for Floyd.. Porter is much more physically stronger than Floyd, and fights in a high pressure physical style.. Floyd is still skilled but I don't the his old body can bang hard for 12 rounds, and that is what porter will do.. Thurman May be a better all around fighter than porter, but I think there is a chance he falls into a boxing match much like canelo did and get outboxed... Thurman isn't the pressure fighter like porter would be.. Thurman would be a boxer puncher more like canelo
            Great post.

Comment

Champ -Mayweather

1.Pac
              2.Bradley
              3.Maidana
              4.Porter
              5.Jmm
              6.Thurman
              7.Soto Karass
              8.Diego Chaves
              9.Devon Alexander
              10.Brook
              Last edited by jio999; 05-06-2014, 11:31 AM. Reason: Forgot jmm

Comment

Champ: Mayweather

Pacquiao
                Bradley
                Maidana
                Porter
                JMM
                Thurman
                Alexander
                Khan
                Guerrero
                Brook/Abregu

WW is very interesting at the moment. Floyd and Manny are still the top 2 fighters but have regressed to the point where they are closer to the pack. Porter and Thurman are very dangerous young fighters. Maidana's stock has flown through the roof after giving Floyd a tough fight. This is the deepest division in the sport right now. Fighters like Garcia and Matthysse will probably test the waters at 147 in their next few fights.

The feud between GBP and TR needs to end right now. It's hard to rank the fighters because of it. For example, I have Bradley very high but his WW resume isn't that strong (two losses to Pac, good win over JMM). He needs to be facing fighters like Maidana, Porter and Khan but instead we'll see him face Rios and whoever else they can find.

Floyd would have a tough time unifying the IBF title. Porter would be a handful for him. He brings aggressive pressure like Maidana but adds more foot speed and a better jab. I think he would give Floyd fits with his physicality and his stamina should be very good. I would like to see the fight though. Porter isn't as experienced as Maidana and doesn't have as much power. I think he is stronger physically though.

I would like to see Manny fight GBP fighters. He can keep tearing through the TR roster but there are fresher matchups at GBP.

Comment

Working...
                X