Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward did cheat against Sergey Kovaev, but why didn't Kovalev also cheat back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wards cheat level is very high somewhere between Mayweather the Klitsisters and windmill
    Nevertheless Krusher loses 9 of 10 times to somebody like CoWard due to their styles

Comment

Because he knew Ward wasn't actually cheating. He was faking those low blows himself and quit in the end.

Comment

Well, I can hardly expect someone to quickly (in a matter of seconds) adjust and retaliate with illegal actions. It must be trained in gym well in advance. Can't blame fighters for NOT training that.
        Also, this logic will lead us to conclusion that fighters also need to use PEDs if they suspect their counterparts use it.
        Overall, using PEDs enhances chance of winning just like using illegal tactics, isn't it?

Comment

- lack of experience with fighting vs such 'crafty' style

-he was expecting Tony weeks to do his job, warn ward and give him (kovalev) time to recover

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
            Yeah. Kovalev even pointed his glove on the beltline. What an idiot to make a case...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Same guys criticising Tony Weeks for letting Ward low blow Kovalev to death are the same ones that praised Tony Weeks when he allowed Maiadana to mua thai knee, rugby tackle, consistently rabbit punch, karate chop, and consistently low blow Mayweather in their first fight.

Tony Weeks was such a good ref back then huh? You darn hypocrites!
              thats how these guys always act....its always some conspiracy when golovkin gets a draw or kovalev gets stopped......or if manny loses and claims injury.......but guys like cotto arent allowed to be injured and when loma loses, even though hes one of top ranks prized pets, its the incompetent ref that made him lose

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                I stopped watching this at the point where he uses a sketch he made himself to establish that Kovalev's trunks came up about 4 inches over his navel.

Objectivity for idiots - Be creative .. invent your own reality.

Comment

I think we're mixing up the words "cheating" and "fouling". If Ward fouled and the ref didn't call it, it was up to Kovalev to adjust his fighting to ensure he got the victory. When Kovalev got away with rabbit punches (like he always does), Ward still was able to do what he needed to do to win. If Ward cheated to win then there should be an investigation and the fight should get overturned.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    I think we're mixing up the words "cheating" and "fouling". If Ward fouled and the ref didn't call it, it was up to Kovalev
                    So, basically, if someone's crime is unnoticed by police then it's not a crime?

Comment

Originally posted by Buratina View Post
                      So, basically, if someone's crime is unnoticed by police then it's not a crime?
                      So, basically, you're equating a foul in sporting event to a criminal act?

If that's your interpretation of what I wrote then you might want to invest into some basic reading comprehension courses.

Comment

Working...
                      X