No announcement yet.

roach made jcc jr the beast he is now?think again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
    real I mean with SR in his corner he'd probably have even more mexican/boxing supporters
    roach has always been a$$ kissed by the boxing writers having roach means writers wont be so hard on jr like before and would be more accepted by whites. wich SR NEVER HAD sr was dam hated by americans
    Last edited by ralph22; 06-21-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
      roach has always been a$$ kissed by the boxing writers having roach means writers wont be so hard on jr like before and would be more accepted by whites. wich SR NEVER HAD sr was dam hated by american
      Not to flame but more accepted by whites based on Roach?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Not to flame but more accepted by whites based on Roach?
        it has help a little. they now clame jr is way better because of roach.

Comment

Why was Chavez' team hesitant to match him against a southpaw?

The kid does a good job catching the jab (in turn making opponents hesitant from even throwing it), cutting off the rim, and creates solid angles for his offense.

I think Roach is the game planner, he's the one that creates the gameplans and beats into Jr., but Sr. is the person responsible for Jr.'s skill and tactical improvements and should receive his share of credit for it.

Comment

I remember seeing chavez shadow box back in the day and thought to myself 'trolololol what a scrub'

Obviously he is not a scrub...but he still looks like one when he is shadow boxing.

Comment

roach made jcc jr the beast he is now?think again remember roach came with jr 2 weeks before the fight jcc sr was in charge of everyting,before this fight jr lack KO power and his right hand even with his 180 pounds he just couldnt get his oponents out of there.against lee sr took control of his training & all those problems are now gone.
              Obviously Jr. Thinks Roach is a key ingredient to fine tuning his game or he wouldn't have been with him the last 2 years since he's stepped up his comp. If his dad could provide the same service he'd be with him exclusively. That said, as pointed out in another thread you can thank the WBC and the Texas commission for his recent success. When he's finally forced to go to 168 he's gonna get stretched.

Comment

jr speaks enlish well,what stradegy roach gives jr?pressure corner him go to the body jr has alwas done this roach when they rst got togeher was trying to make him box use the jab but jr ended up fighting is own way.remember roach's fighters lack ko power do the research on his guys,
                ok, so you still haven't answered my question, why is roach there then? what's the benefit? white writers, really? that's the angle?

Comment

roach made jcc jr the beast he is now?think again
                  He was always a beast as I have been saying for the last 3 years. Now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon as if this is a new thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    He was always a beast as I have been saying for the last 3 years. Now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon as if this is a new thing.
                    They don't call him El Dinero De Puta for nothing.....

All roads lead to Puta..........

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Yea didn't read...

plz stfu
                      Yea its obvious you can't read. Another ignorant troglodyte! Wow. I feel sorry for your parents.

Comment

Working...
                      X