Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Coach Believes Lomachenko Fight is Still Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey showed no sand against Spence. To go into a fight just to survive and not fight back tells me he was scared. To be afraid of spence is absurd. Overrated and full of himself while riding the mismatched merrygoround spence is a talent but hardly a great champ. He would be exposed by many while Garcia showed he's got no heart. To fight Loma will only embabarrass Mikey to a point of no recovery. In my opinion,You blew it Mikey and against an overrated punk. Which gets you nowhere as far as this fans intetest is concerned. All I got out of that fight was disapointment. Thought you had pride even a little heart. Not the first time I was wrong. Go build your straw huts in timbuktoo and leave the gladiators to their trade. You can go away now!

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      Loma isn’t going up to 140 again. This fight is not happening. He’s comfortable fighting overmatch opponents at 135lbs. And will continue doing so.
      you are ret@rded. loma has never moved above 135 so what's this nonnsense about? loma has been clear in saying that 135 is his max weight class and he's right mikey's dumbass learned the hard way what happens when you move up too many weight classes. mikey could have easily made the fight when he was at 135 along with Loma but he fled to welterweight.

Comment

Ah man! I'm tired of hearing about that fight. I will believe it when I see it. Personally, I can't see Mikey cutting back down to 135 anymore. He is about to make his second consecutive fight at 147.

Moreover, the older we become and after a period of time, the body's metabolism slows down and reaches a set point; Where it would no longer burn anymore calories or cut anymore weight.

In addition, Mikey is now over 30 years of age. As a matter of fact he'll turn 32 in December. So it's unlikely he'll be returning back to 135 anytime soon because there is more money at the higher weight classes anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I kind of agree with you. Al doesn’t seem to care for his Mexican fighters as much as he does his Black ones??? Not trying starts sht it’s just IMO.
          He obviously doesn't otherwise he never would have let him go through with that. Oscar would never had let him make a stupid decision like that.he would have positioned him to be undisputed and make a Loma fight inevitable.

I mean, mikey lost so many prime years dealing with Bob arum, and now he just took another 5 steps back with that spence fight. Everyone saw him get handled like a toddler. And for what a lousy 5 mil? He could have been making 30 mil like canelo but nope..

AL definitely favors certain fighters and u know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
            Mikey showed no sand against Spence. To go into a fight just to survive and not fight back tells me he was scared. To be afraid of spence is absurd. Overrated and full of himself while riding the mismatched merrygoround spence is a talent but hardly a great champ. He would be exposed by many while Garcia showed he's got no heart. To fight Loma will only embabarrass Mikey to a point of no recovery. In my opinion,You blew it Mikey and against an overrated punk. Which gets you nowhere as far as this fans intetest is concerned. All I got out of that fight was disapointment. Thought you had pride even a little heart. Not the first time I was wrong. Go build your straw huts in timbuktoo and leave the gladiators to their trade. You can go away now!
            I feel that disappointed with mikey also. He could have been great but his ego got the better of him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              He wants to bring Loma up to 140 and Loma has already moved up enough. Mikey fought at 135 not so long ago. If he wants to fight Loma it should be a 135. Loma is already fighting well above his best weight so why should he go even higher to fight at Mikey's best weight? Lightweight is fair for both boxers.
              Loma didn't mind rigo moving up 2 classes... Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Loma didn't mind rigo moving up 2 classes... Coward.
                In fact, he did. But Rigo big mouth convince him to give a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtry View Post
                  In fact, he did. But Rigo big mouth convince him to give a lesson.
                  Well Loma sealed his fate. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Now if he doesn't move up, he set himself up to be labeled a coward.

Comment

Yeah only if Mikey goes full bulemic and doesn't eat for a year maybe cuts off half his head it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                      WOW just WOW. I didn’t think it was possible for someone to reach this level of fanboyism. A keyboard warrior calling a PROFESSIONAL priced fighter A punk(Spence). Saying he’s scared and has no heart(Mickey) is so ridiculous and embarrassing. Mickey just fought the IBF champ who not only was physically bigger and outweigh him by 20+ lbs on fight night but is also on everyones top 5 p4p list. But according to you he’s just a talent. (Can’t say the same for any of Loma’s opponents) Loma is content fighting blown up overmatched opponents like Rigo and Marriaga that daddy Bob is providing for him. He won’t move up in weight and challenge himself because he feels he’s at a disadvantage. A challenge Mickey once again welcomes by taking on one of the top dogs at 147lbs in Danny Garcia. While Loma is trying to bring another opponent up in weight in Gervonta Davis. Instead of moving up and testing himself. Yet you question Mickey’s heart and pride all the while you praise Loma for taking the easy route Looks like you have your fighters mixed up boy. Eh, what can I say. Can’t expect anything less from a CASUAL FANBOY
                      Last edited by Senor_frogs; 06-25-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X