Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    QFT, good post tbh

I don't want to insult you brother!!! But if you want to insult pro-wrestling get the hell out of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Matt Hardy surpassed him this year. Broken Matt Hardy is the best character in pro wrestling in 2016.

Haven't seen too much of him lately, but I saw one of his promos on youtube and I thought it was corny to be honest. Lol

I might be missing something. I did like Matt during his version 1 days and his feud with Edge and MVP. I've always liked Jeff a lot more though.

Comment

• Roadblock tonight! It's a filler ppv. I don't expect any surprises

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Roadblock tonight! It's a filler ppv. I don't expect any surprises
          I think Roman losses to Owens. They are planning a Jericho vs. Owens feud for the Universal Title.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Roadblock tonight! It's a filler ppv. I don't expect any surprises
            Kevin Owens would be really upset with you right now. He spent the last 2 weeks emphasizing "Roadblock: END OF THE LINE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Haven't seen too much of him lately, but I saw one of his promos on youtube and I thought it was corny to be honest. Lol

I might be missing something. I did like Matt during his version 1 days and his feud with Edge and MVP. I've always liked Jeff a lot more though.
              Jeff is the better wrestler. Matt is one of the few bright spots for TNA this year.

Comment

• Good finish in tag team champ match. Very unique

Comment

• What do you guys think of Daniel Bryan?
                  I can honestly say i have not seen wrestling in a while let alone Bryan but the other day i saw him doing the crossface. I was like "wtf!". Is he just there to replace and make people forget about Benoit or is he the real deal? Yes i know hes retired but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    What do you guys think of Daniel Bryan?
                    I can honestly say i have not seen wrestling in a while let alone Bryan but the other day i saw him doing the crossface. I was like "wtf!". Is he just there to replace and make people forget about Benoit or is he the real deal? Yes i know hes retired but still.
                    No he is not there to replace Benoit

Benoit got like whitewashed outta everything anyways..... I wasn't watching then or anything but Bryan was WAY bigger then Benoit was in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      No he is not there to replace Benoit

Benoit got like whitewashed outta everything anyways..... I wasn't watching then or anything but Bryan was WAY bigger then Benoit was in his prime.
                      Bruh.................
                      (insert gif of guy shaking his head)

No ****ing way is that **** with that weakass chant "yes" gonna outdo benoit let alone be bigger than him. Benoit way better mic job, charisma and more importantly Technical skill. Especially now in this era since theres nothing but lil kids watching. Back when benoit was doing his thang he had all demographics.

Comment

Working...
                      X