Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan Stunned By KO Loss: I Can't Believe That Happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    The Filipino Flash Donaire was the first to knocked him out.
    Man I remember what a hard shot that was.

Comment

1 punch KO.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        1 punch KO.

Wow.... What regression. He literally bounces in with his hand around his hips and then back out again. Wasn't even a big punch.

Comment

ENOUGH VIC! A 3 division champion does not finish his career like this, the Donaire rematch and Walters losses were full stops on a brilliant career that went on too long anyway! You don't compete in these divisions at 40 years old! 5 wins from his last 11 fights is a shame. This man was once unstoppable at flyweight.

Comment

Vic is/was one of my favorite fighters, I'll still always watch if he fights, but he's been a pro for 16 years now. Probably time to hang em up unless he wants to do a gimme win to retire on a win.

Doubt that'll happen though, Vic will probably be hard headed and get a few more KO losses on his record before he hang em up.

Comment

He must've forgotten all other KO's over him... Unless heMa trying to say nobody had ever Knocked him out unconcious? Lol which is funny, but yeah, Darchy losing to a guy of this level in that matter should tell him is time to retire... He would have done a lot more in the sport if it wasn't for the Darchynian bazooka that caught him.... He had great fights after that, but you just never know how much that fight took away from him, he was a feared beast before that...

Comment

Time to retire champ!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                  ENOUGH VIC! A 3 division champion does not finish his career like this, the Donaire rematch and Walters losses were full stops on a brilliant career that went on too long anyway! You don't compete in these divisions at 40 years old! 5 wins from his last 11 fights is a shame. This man was once unstoppable at flyweight.
                  Vic is a two division champion (flyweight and super flyweight). Let's not get carried away with saying he had a brilliant career. He had a good career and was a entertaining fighter but he needs to call it. He's going to end up badly hurt.

Comment

That was a nasty knockout, I was half paying attention to the fight I look up then bam Vic was starched. Yea time for him to call it a day he had a good run.

Comment

Vic, hang em up..you had a damn good career and i loved to watch you fight...looking like a crab in the ring..lol...walk away champ

Comment

Working...
                      X