Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Don't Want To Fight, They Know Black Don't Crack!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Why did his Nigerian tribe leave that tribe to go to lily White England?

LOL. Nigerian pride, doe! My people just fled it to live in a country that is exponentially better by any measure!

Hahahahahhahah

Both are clowns.
    Wilder done the same thing,he showed a DNA Test of him on Social Media which revealed also he is 65% of Nigerian Blood,the rest from Tongo and only 2% Native American.United States is a white country too.

Comment

Lmao at people calling this racist.

He's clearly talking about being stalled and getting old lol

The comment was dumb anyway, both of them are black

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
        People looking too deeply into that black don't crack comment. Wilder is always saying weird **** that makes no sense, he literally says the first thing that comes to his mind and so often comes off as an idiot. You often see him spout off some stream of abstract consciousness then realise what he is saying makes no sense then switches to a different subject. Trying to make sense of what comes out of Wilder's mouth is an exercise in futility.

"It's not about the money"..."I want 50/50 or no fight"

"I'm going to be ringside for Joshua/Wlad to let the winner know I'm next"..."Bellew where are you?"

"I won't fight Povetkin or any drug cheats"..."Let's fight Ortiz..wait he failed a test, I'll fight his doped up ass anyway."
        C'mon, man. Most of the crap posted by a lot of the guys on here is based on a micro-analysis of the random **** that comes out of the mouths of boxers, trainers and promoters. Elaborate and labyrinthine theories and passionate arguments are concocted on the daily based on the precise semantics of the words of guys who often aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and anyway generally just open their gobs and let the words fall out. It's a venerable tradition around here, man. Don't be pointing out that most of what fighters say is either inconsistent or just plain nonsense.

Comment

Aj would be considered dark in the UK but not in the USA. The whites in the UK are super white. I don't even think they can tan. They would probably catch on 🔥 like Edward from that twilight crap.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            Aj would be considered dark in the UK but not in the USA. The whites in the UK are super white. I don't even think they can tan. They would probably catch on 🔥 like Edward from that twilight crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Joshua is black too dummy
              "They know black don't crack."

Either you didn't read the article or you're interpreting it wrong.

The headline is very misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Hgh it's undetectable after 2 hours in the body.

His UKAD testing is just a PR exercise to keep the gullible fans happy. It's meaningless.
                You know he is one of the most tested boxer, right? Since you know so much than UKAD, why don't you tell us something ehhhh???? He pays from his own pocket £30k for rigorous random testing and has never failed one, ever...yet ignorant trash like you come online to say crap. Pratts like you disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
                  Wilder done the same thing,he showed a DNA Test of him on Social Media which revealed also he is 65% of Nigerian Blood,the rest from Tongo and only 2% Native American.United States is a white country too.
                  Both are Nigerians, or Wilder have Nigerian blood in him and talks like a Nigerian too...Nigerians talk a lot too.

Comment

What a freaking tool. Every day there is an article about wilder and his new dumbass remark. Does he even bother training for Ortiz?

Would be funny if wilder gets knocked the f out like Pascal did. Lol

Comment

That is probably the epitome of poorly worded insults.

Comment

Working...
                      X