No announcement yet.

Pinoys In A Human Zoo in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

why do you try to ignore this actually happened and try to deflect??? damn just call it what it is and move on

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        They put African pygmies in zoos too.

I think of Charleston Heston, in Planet of the apes.

I think of all the forced serializations. People do messed up stuff to each other.

I wanna throw Sunspace and B.utler in the zoo. Make them fight over a buttplug and a bowl of water.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          well, have you ever heard of chinese people locking up european people in zoo-like cages for other chinese mofos to come see?
          Ever heard or read about Ota Benga?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=09XGdQ2UCB0

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I wanna throw Sunspace and B.utler in the zoo. Make them fight over a buttplug and a bowl of water.
            Bwahahahahaha... those azz clowns..... butler still trying to understand white man’s technology...

Sunspace keeps creating alts, and getting banned right away, but even if the worked together, jhonny is still smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by inmate larry View Post
              What other race has put other races in zoo's??? that is the title of this thread so lets discuss that
              That’s is not the thread title. But to answer your question, the Aztecs did it, so did the ancient Egyptians....long before white people.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                That’s is not the thread title. But to answer your question, the Aztecs did it, so did the ancient Egyptians....long before white people.
                can you post a link of this?

Comment

link please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inmate larry View Post
                    can you post a link of this?
                    https://news.cnrs.fr/articles/in-the-days-of-human-zoos

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo

The earliest known zoos existed over 4,000 years ago in Egypt and the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      you seriously don't understand?

(i guess some people are too literal or english isn't their first or second language)
                      oh no i got it. but it was a bad comparison. *** slave, human trafficking, not the same as locking humans up in a cage for people to come and see. *** slave, human trafficking is no different than drug dealers moving drugs around. where as for locking up people in a cage to experiment with them, etc. that's a whole different ballgame.
                      Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 08-28-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X