Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay up fools

Comment

• Comment

• All former slave owners should pay all former slaves for back pay.

It's only right.

What all the slave owners and former slaves are all dead?

Oh well.

Did obama at least give you your free cellphone?

Comment

• All I can think of is the Chappelle show reparation episode lol.

If people are so poor they're probably on welfare and food stamps and section 8.. so let's give them all some money and take them off that stuff and let them see how the rest of us live having to work to pay for our homes and food and everything else we want.

My guess is the welfare would be the choice after the money runs out and they gotta actually work for a living

Comment

• So many cultures have had slaves, and in a few countries, slavery still exists. That’s a bigger issue.

I thought I had it bad until I travelled and saw people having it worse and better.

I don’t know how reparations would be apportioned ?
            We can use DNA tests and if your only half black you get half the free money?

Comment

• How do you pay dead people ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                How do you pay dead people ?
                Pay their descendants like what has been done with reparations in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Pay their descendants like what has been done with reparations in the past.
                  Your father, who is now deceased, was a serial killer and rapist (proven through DNA). He was never caught so you will have to do his time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                    Your father, who is now deceased, was a serial killer and rapist (proven through DNA). He was never caught so you will have to do his time.
                    Is there precedence for that? Because I can certainly find precedence for reparations being paid to descendants.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Is there precedence for that? Because I can certainly find precedence for reparations being paid to descendants.
                      I'm just following the flow of logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X