Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-03-2019, 10:53 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 25506 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 136,690.04
Total Points: 801,820.95
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default Come Saturday Al Haymon will control 2 of the 3 glamour divisions

The three traditional glamour divisions are

Welterweight
Middleweight
Heavyweight

With Canelo exciting the Middleweight that's now up for grabs.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:30 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8397 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,071.31
Total Points: 308,535.29
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

There are eight glamour divisions though...
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:32 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
There are 3 glamour divisions. The 3 I named. Those three are where stars are made and the most money is made. Those are the glamour divisions.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:40 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
There are 3 glamour divisions. The 3 I named. Those three are where stars are made and the most money is made. Those are the glamour divisions.
If that's what you consider the three glamour divisions, fine. But there are eight. I didn't invent the the term.

Hell, you should be happy about that. Al has a lot of Featherweight on his roster too. Santa Cruz, Nyambayar, Russel Jr, Stevenson.

EDIT - Don't know why I thought Stevenson was with PBC.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:43 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
YoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond reputeYoungManRumble has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,353.33
Total Points: 35,106.51

Quote:
You just talking about the original 8 before the jr/super in between divisions and cruiser?

Quote:
This is what I'd always heard too and seems accurate to me.
YoungManRumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 11:44 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If that's what you consider the three glamour divisions, fine. But there are eight. I didn't invent the the term.

Hell, you should be happy about that. Al has a lot of Featherweight on his roster too. Santa Cruz, Nyambayar, Russel Jr, Stevenson.

EDIT - Don't know why I thought Stevenson was with PBC.
This isn't what i consider. This is a fact. Go look up the PPV numbers. These 3 divisions dominate. The stars are made in these 3 divisions. These 3 divisions are where the money is made. This isn't me talking out the side of my neck m
Old 12-03-2019, 11:46 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
You just talking about the original 8 before the jr/super in between divisions and cruiser?
Yes.

Quote:
This isn't what i consider. This is a fact. Go look up the PPV numbers. These 3 divisions dominate. The stars are made in these 3 divisions. These 3 divisions are where the money is made. This isn't me talking out the side of my neck m
Look up "Boxing Glamour Divisions" I'm not making it up either. That's what the original 8 have been called ever since they brought in the in between classes.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:49 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yes.

Look up "Boxing Glamour Divisions" I'm not making it up either. That's what the original 8 have been called ever since they brought in the in between classes.
You aren't talking about what I'm talking about. You're talking about the original 8. For the third time, I'm talking about where the stars & money are made. These are the 3. You should've realized that the first time I explained it to you.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:49 PM #9
Boxing

Quoted: 26192 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 402,583.33
Total Points: 504,026.72
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

That's what they were called decades ago. Not now. How the **** is HW a glamour division in the us? Your best can't sell 100k PPV.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:16 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13122 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,865.04
Total Points: 293,401.85
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
The three traditional glamour divisions are

Welterweight
Middleweight
Heavyweight

With Canelo exciting the Middleweight that's now up for grabs.
Even if Ruiz wins, Haymon's control of the HW title belts won't last long, with IBF and WBO mandatories about to be ordered and most of the talent in the division outside his stable.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends