Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s disgusting how much this board cares about KSI-Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarrassingly, I was out and actually missed the two real boxers and caught the two debutants. But I heard that Saunders and Haney didn't impress...?

So what's the chance that we plucked these debutants' fans and made them boxing fans?

I don't really see fans of these guys becoming fans of boxing. What I could see happening is more like "celebrity boxing" will be on the rise again....probably for some kind of PPV or DAZN subscription deal.

Then "celebrity MMA....?"

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      We have people *****ing about the refs, picking a side and finding a rooting interest, arguing about the fight, etc. etc.

Disgusting. We’re supposed to be boxing fans on this board. F**k that fight and f**k them. F**k all these teenie bopper a$$holes.

This fight got more interest from the so called boxing fans on this board than BJS, Haney, Pulev, Rios and Herring who all fought last night.

F**k that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
      - -How bad U hurt?

Comment

There are about 4 threads about them on the board right now. Some saying KSI is the new Mayweather. The guy can't even throw a straight punch. He has no straight left jag or straight right just wild round house swings but somehow some think he is the new Mayweather. Unfukingbelievable! They are just an evenly matched pair of actors not good enough to win an amateur tournament in a small town or win a 4 round prelim fight in the pros.

Comment

who??

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            They're jokers to you now? But before the fight you were telling the board that Logan Paul could beat anyone at heavyweight not named Fury or Usyk. You got carried away didn't you.
            He could, his skills are great. That uppercut he landed was technically better than anything AJ or Wilder could land, the timing was great

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              That’s so, so WRONG.

This event isn’t growing the sport it’s damaging it.

If more YouTubers come in, more fighters get pushed out... there’s not enough food for everyone to eat. Boxing is already a saturated market. There’s only so many dates, so much money etc. If undeserving YouTubers start taking a cut, where does that leave the fighters who’ve dedicated their lives to the sport?

Educate yourself before you embarrass yourself...
              “Educate yourself”

“This event isn’t growing the sport, it’s damaging it.”

Do you have proof that this event damaged the sport? Can you elaborate and back up your claim using evidence?

”If more YouTubers come in, more fighters get pushed out...“

How did you come to this conclusion? Do you just talk out your ass?

“Boxing is already a saturated market. There’s only so many dates, so much money etc.”

Lol no it’s not. Boxing goes literally months with droughts of no notable fights every year. Stop making sh/t up dude.

”If undeserving YouTubers start taking a cut“

A cut from their own fanbase that they built? So you’re telling me that this fanbase would’ve tuned in to boxing some day and get the cut that these youtubers are getting?

“where does that leave the fighters who’ve dedicated their lives to the sport?”

All I can say is the money that is generated by popular youtubers will not magically go to these poor boxers you cherish so much. The fighters that make $50k a fight, would still always earn $50k a fight whether Michael Stevens from Vsauce fights PewDiePie or not or whether or not KSI vs Logan Paul III happens.

It’s really none of those fighters business. If any fighter is salty at these youtubers, then that’s jealousy. Jealous that they were not able to get that type of attention/fanbase. If fans are mad at these youtubers, I have no answer for that other than go sit your ass down somewhere else. No one is losing their job as a boxer cause Hearn is promoting some youtubers. That’s up to the other promoters to find a way to get fans attention for their fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                “Educate yourself”

“This event isn’t growing the sport, it’s damaging it.”

Do you have proof that this event damaged the sport? Can you elaborate and back up your claim using evidence?

”If more YouTubers come in, more fighters get pushed out...“

How did you come to this conclusion? Do you just talk out your ass?

“Boxing is already a saturated market. There’s only so many dates, so much money etc.”

Lol no it’s not. Boxing goes literally months with droughts of no notable fights every year. Stop making sh/t up dude.

”If undeserving YouTubers start taking a cut“

A cut from their own fanbase that they built? So you’re telling me that this fanbase would’ve tuned in to boxing some day and get the cut that these youtubers are getting?

“where does that leave the fighters who’ve dedicated their lives to the sport?”

All I can say is the money that is generated by popular youtubers will not magically go to these poor boxers you cherish so much. The fighters that make $50k a fight, would still always earn $50k a fight whether Michael Stevens from Vsauce fights PewDiePie or not or whether or not KSI vs Logan Paul III happens.

It’s really none of those fighters business. If any fighter is salty at these youtubers, then that’s jealousy. Jealous that they were not able to get that type of attention/fanbase. If fans are mad at these youtubers, I have no answer for that other than go sit your ass down somewhere else. No one is losing their job as a boxer cause Hearn is promoting some youtubers. That’s up to the other promoters to find a way to get fans attention for their fighters.
                😂😂You don’t have a clue how the sport works.

Boxing is a niche sport compared to football, NBA, American football, tennis, baseball etc. That’s why the sport gets so limited dates in comparison, and if those dates get taken by YouTubers what happens to the fighters who actually deserve them?

Look what happened Herring-Roach, are you telling me this farcical event didn’t damage their viewership?

Do you know how many fighters can’t even get a date to fight due to how saturated the market is?

They are unquestionably damaging the integrity of the sport, if a casual fan watches that as a main event, what does that say for boxing as a serious sport?

You’re a typical Hearniac m*ng... I bet you don’t even go to shows and actually support the sport.

W***er...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Did they or did they not train like boxers, fight under boxing rules, testing, and under the rule of a commission. Sorry but mugga fuggas up here act like boxing snobs and boxing elitists when they are the prime examples of fking casuals. You are a boxing fan? Really? How many amateur tourneys you ever been too? How many non olympians coming in the next three to five years you know?ZERO! By comparison football fans real die hard fans know players at the high school stage even before college but this is the sport where being a legitimate fan only means watching well named boxers and then thumping your chest like you live for the sport. Take seventeen fking seats and stfu.

The funny thing is half the “men” on here talk mad shhh about being tough and these two “losers” put on gloves and fight like men. Yet them same dudes keep typing up stupid shh. Considering mofos be up here calling pro fighters bums and shhh and haven’t ever as much as made a proper fist in their lives says just how full of whiny bi ch es this place is.

/Thread
                  ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    There are about 4 threads about them on the board right now. Some saying KSI is the new Mayweather. The guy can't even throw a straight punch. He has no straight left jag or straight right just wild round house swings but somehow some think he is the new Mayweather. Unfukingbelievable! They are just an evenly matched pair of actors not good enough to win an amateur tournament in a small town or win a 4 round prelim fight in the pros.
                    - -Gotta turn his back on the ref and fighter(Maidana) to go squallin' and running for his Daddy in his corner to match TUE 50-0.

Just the facts ma'am!

Comment

Die hard boxing fan here and I enjoyed it better than that Haney turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X