Just rewatched PAC vs. Thurman....PAC outclassed Thurman majorly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    lmao!!

I guess Keith doesn’t have control of which one of him shows up!!

Lmao your excuses are worse than your name!

That was KEITH ONE F’N TIME THURMAN. UNDEFEATED WW WHO BEAT BOTH PORTER AND SWIFT. He was nobody else that night, same F’N GUY.

Oh did 30 year old Pac show up that night? Instead of 40 year old pac? I guess people have the ability to time travel these days. Lmao you newbies know nothing.

LEARN BOXING B!TCH3Z !!
    Bro.

I'm the same guy you took boxing advice from when you asked if boxers lift weights because you didnt know. That's embarrassing.

YOU need to know boxing because you dont.

I'm actually a pac fan and I don't really care at all for Keith Thurman. Unlike you though I'm a boxing fan first and I'm not gonna lie to myself to fulfill my own fantasy.

40 year old Pac is not as good as 30 year old Pac and that is a FACT.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Pac but an honest look at his opponent selection these past couple fights have been excellent. If I was managing Pac and he wanted a world title I would have ABSOLUTELY told him to fight Thurman because Thurman would have been the easiest for him to beat.

Crawford and Spence offer far more challenge for Pacman and NO ONE beats father time. It's not like Thurman wasnt a good win but let's not pretend its what its not.

Why do you think all these Welters chase Pac? It's because they know hes vulnerable.

Dude you're embarsssing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      Bro.

I'm the same guy you took boxing advice from when you asked if boxers lift weights because you didnt know. That's embarrassing.

YOU need to know boxing because you dont.

I'm actually a pac fan and I don't really care at all for Keith Thurman. Unlike you though I'm a boxing fan first and I'm not gonna lie to myself to fulfill my own fantasy.

40 year old Pac is not as good as 30 year old Pac and that is a FACT.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Pac but an honest look at his opponent selection these past couple fights have been excellent. If I was managing Pac and he wanted a world title I would have ABSOLUTELY told him to fight Thurman because Thurman would have been the easiest for him to beat.

Crawford and Spence offer far more challenge for Pacman and NO ONE beats father time. It's not like Thurman wasnt a good win but let's not pretend its what its not.

Why do you think all these Welters chase Pac? It's because they know hes vulnerable.

Dude you're embarsssing yourself.

Lol they chase pac because he’s a money fight!

You know nothing about boxing bro go back and watch some tape!

Comment

Lol they chase pac because he’s a money fight!

You know nothing about boxing bro go back and watch some tape!
        Says the guy who didnt know if he should lift weights to box????

Says the guy who has never boxed a day in his life?

Dude. Big talk for a guy who had never boxed and asked people on a boxing forum for boxing tips.

You become some kind of all star overnight?

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
          You're also a PBC fanboy and black supremacist so everyone else takes your vote with truck of salt
          Negative, you are a PBC Hater Member who is a racist ( primitive) that hates the truth. What's so funny is that I'm not black & I aint a little b!tch that likes to pretend like that blacks get unfair treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
            Thurman for the most part won the exchanges when Pac was tired later in the fight. That was it.

I think the result had more to do with matchmaking rather than Thurman being a legit opponent. Imo Thurman is past it and was the weakest of the champs at 147.

Pac wont have the same success against crawford or Spence. I wouldnt even take him over Porter. In his prime sure, but hes not the same fighter anymore.
            That's not true. Keith won most of the exchanges THROUGHT the fight. Keith was even winning the 1st round until the knock down happened.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Wow look who’s capable of intelligent posting. Spot on
              Spot off. His 1st sentence was off.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                He won clearly and easily but outclass? Maybe that's too big of a word. I felt he won 8 rounds for sure though.

I remember McDonalds (the ****ty poster not the ****ty fast food chain) said Thurman was better than Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran and Benitez, so you'd have to say, he's impressed with the 40+ year old Pacquaio.
                Chris, you don't even know how to box OR score a fight

Comment

Before it was “Thurman’s too big too strong too young”

Now it’s “Thurman isn’t good”

Lmao how the narrative changes every time your predictions aren’t correct.

Manny demolishes Porter inside 6. TKO’s Spence in 10.

Go re watch the fight like I just did.

Completely outclassed Keith.
                  Thurman won like 2 rounds for sure, that about it! And Pac basically gave him those rounds so it doesn’t even count for anything. Any time Pac started letting his hands go Keith started backing up and sweating it. For Christ sakes he was bleeding out of his nose by the 4th damn round.
                  You fell off your rocker?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Negative, you are a PBC Hater Member who is a racist ( primitive) that hates the truth. What's so funny is that I'm not black & I aint a little b!tch that likes to pretend like that blacks get unfair treatment.
                    Theres no "hate" in objectively pointing out that ALL the PBC WWs want NO PART of Terrence Bud Crawford who is #1 WW and #1 PFP in the world.

Real boxers would love an opportunity to fight someone like that, but cuck PBC fighters are all pretend promoters.

And as I've pointed out it's all a big joke.

Ortiz passed up $10+ million to fight AJ and 5hat wouldve been even more for the rematch.

Danny Garcia passed up $4+ million (wouldve been a career high) to fight for $1 million flat against some random journeyman.

See the joke? Probably not as your throat is too deep on black cock. Boy

And you dont understand socialization AT ALL if you're talking about any minority getting "unfair treatment". With a mind like that...we need to introduce you to genocide and say byebye

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Lol your narratives are hilarious.

PAC wrecked your boy easy work!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X