Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a thread about whether you've shagged anyone famous, you might guess it's a textbook guide to bullshit.

Boscunt Guy actually lays down a CLINIC in bullshit, talking about how he once harpooned a whale, right in the blowhole:

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Do p#rn actresses count? I shagged Sofia Rose, it was fun times...
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    The restaurant - $250; private car service - $300; expensive hotel room $500; Celtics game tickets - $750; flowers - $50 and I bought her this $500 bracelet (she wanted to go shopping). It was an expensive date, that's for sure.
    Over $2200 for a roll on a fatty. When Jonah entered the whale, he didn't pay over $2k for the privilege, you daft cunt.

I'm not even sure if it IS, bullshit, folks.... surely you wouldn't make that up as a boast?

What did you do for an encore, Boscunt.... pay $80,000 for a hand job off Estelle Getty, you daft bastard?

It's fine bullshit, folks... but is it your Bullshit Of The Week?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      With a thread about whether you've shagged anyone famous, you might guess it's a textbook guide to bullshit.

Boscunt Guy actually lays down a CLINIC in bullshit, talking about how he once harpooned a whale, right in the blowhole:

Over $2200 for a roll on a fatty. When Jonah entered the whale, he didn't pay over $2k for the privilege, you daft cunt.

I'm not even sure if it IS, bullshit, folks.... surely you wouldn't make that up as a boast?

What did you do for an encore, Boscunt.... pay $80,000 for a hand job off Estelle Getty, you daft bastard?

Comment

With a thread about whether you've shagged anyone famous, you might guess it's a textbook guide to bullshit.

Even if it isn't bullshlt what the **** was bg doing dropping all that money on a whore, was he ****ing high on paint thinners that night?

Comment

• I just googled sofia rose.

Jesus bg...... for half the money i could have taken you out , got you a truckload of hoes and got you high.

Comment

i wasnt gonna say anything

Comment

• I'm sorry I just can't get over this lol......

bg paid 2300 dollars to bang this obese whore. It's almost as bad as taking a busride to canada.

Comment

• Yo BostonGuy tell me you at least took pictures.

Share them with us.

If you paid 2300 ****ing dollars and you didn't even take any pictures, you are a damn *****.

Comment

• Nice job Annie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Nice job Annie.

Only in fun, BostonGuy

Comment

I googled her, but i l never saw his post about the expense break down, but all i gotta say, dude really wanted all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X