Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Canelo-Golovkin is Going To Be Very Special

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Canelo-Golovkin is Going To Be Very Special

FRANK WARREN believes Saul Alvarez against Gennady Golovkin will go down in history like the great clashes involving Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran and Thomas Hearns. And Alvarez against Golovkin will be available free for BoxNation subscribers on September 16.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I smell knockout in this fight

Comment

Why would anyone pay the one off pay per view fee.
      A subscription is cheaper and you get bjs v monroe on same night and a months worth of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
        Why would anyone pay the one off pay per view fee.
        A subscription is cheaper and you get bjs v monroe on same night and a months worth of boxing.
        Boxnation have always sold one-off PPV tickets for fights they screen. Before they linked up with Sky and BT, the price used to be £30. A couple of years back, I asked a Boxnation customer adviser why it cost so much more for a one-off PPV ticket than for a whole months subscription.

He told me that some people, for "legal reasons" are unable to become subscribers and others don't want the hassle of unsubscribing after the fight they wanted to see is over.

Comment

keeping the fingers cross that canelo doesn't fake a injury

Comment

pity for canola

Comment

I thought Frank Warren got a sex change.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                I thought Frank Warren got a sex change.
                Yeap, but he was talking about the Canasta game they will have after they fight.

Comment

Imagine it sucks lol

Comment

Working...
                  X