Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Andrade Hasn't Fought Anybody, He's Very Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation: I, Canelo Alvarez, will not be taking on any highly skilled, technical fighters for the rest of my career, if at all possible. Reason: I have slow feet and will be thoroughly out-boxed, so it's just too risky. Never mind the $365M DAZN is paying me.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Trout was a champ at 154, undefeated, and coming off a win against Cotto in MSG.
      His own promoter didn’t want him to take that fight as an L would have cost him and Golden Boy millions.
      It’s called taking risks.
      So why is Andrade any different? Just because he doesn't have a name like Cotto on his resume?

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        So sick of these Canelo fans saying who has so and so fought to deserve a shot at the cash cow. Who the hell did Canelo fight to deserve a shot at Mayweather besides Trout and either overmatched guys or guys that were way past their prime? So he gets the chance to fight the head guy but all these other guys have to jump through all these hoops to get a shot. It's made even worse that these guys have actual titles that Canelo should want but nope.
        Canelo was a big Mexican prospect perfect for mayweather for a Mexican holiday that fight was mutually beneficial. What does Andrade bring = 0 except a paper title won whilst vacant against a bum and a trash resume.

Comment

Andrade should have stepped on the gas to try and get sulecki out there to get into position to fight canelo; but at the same token, canelo should be wanting to unify to place his stamp on the division. Sounds like a poor response to write off the possible unification, it’ll only be boring if he allows Andrade to stink it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
            Canelo was a big Mexican prospect perfect for mayweather for a Mexican holiday that fight was mutually beneficial. What does Andrade bring = 0 except a paper title won whilst vacant against a bum and a trash resume.
            But the other guys that Canelo fought brought so much to the table right? Who gives a **** about all that, especially since they're fighting on DAZN so there's no need for some huge PPV spectacle. Andrade is a talent who holds a belt that Canelo needs, assuming he still wants to become undisputed. I actually think Canelo would beat Andrade but who knows unless they fight.

Comment

"I'm not fighting him because he's boring" is a very weak excuse for a duck.

But not as weak as, "I'm not fighting him again (until he's 40 years old) because I don't like him any more."

Comment

So were Lara, Trout, and those British bums you fought.

Comment

Finally some one says it!!!

Boo boo Andrade is very boring!!!!

Comment

"He's boring and hasn't fought anybody"

Translation: He's difficult and high risk.

Comment

I like Andrade. I've supported him through out the years.

But ever since Spence vs Porter (get well champ) I have to ask..

HAS HE EVER BEEN IN A DOGFIGHT?

Comment

Working...
                      X