Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glenn McCrory: I Think Joshua is Finished, He's Bottom of The Pile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol No way he is finished. But now people know what to do with him. but it would be easier said than done.
    Now I am convinced Fury would box his ears off. and its even scary what would happen when Wilder lands his bomb on him.
    The best thing Joshua can do is to lose15 pounds and fight at 225-230. that will free up the engine

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Lol No way he is finished. But now people know what to do with him. but it would be easier said than done.
      Now I am convinced Fury would box his ears off. and its even scary what would happen when Wilder lands his bomb on him.
      The best thing Joshua can do is to lose15 pounds and fight at 225-230. that will free up the engine
      The usual triangle theories have begun. Rather than acknowledge that Ruiz is a great fighter the usual suspects have begun discrediting the hypejob they defended so valiantly & trying to downplay Ruiz's skills & status as a truly elite hw with a much better win than any other hw of today.

Comment

What we do know is Fury would outbox him and Wilder would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          What a bunch of horsesht 💩 Ruiz was robbed by Parker & he most definitely is an elite hw. Absolutely disgraceful nationalistic imbecility from mccrory the bum who isn't fit to shine Ruizs sneakers.
          "Robbed" is a massive stretch. The fight sucked big time and could've gone either way.

But Joseph Parker isn't very good. So for Ruiz to be in a back and forth fight with Parker doesn't say much about him.

As for your other point. Yes, Ruiz is an elite HW because the HW division isn't very good. By those standards, Joseph Parker and Dillian Whyte are also elite HWs.

We'll see what Ruiz does from here on out. I'm willing to bet he's a one hit wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
            I am in no way a AJ fan, but Glenn McCory is the definition of a paper champ and hater. He won a vacant belt against a “prospect” with 10 total fights. He then proceeded to get knocked out 2 fights later to a perceived journeyman in Jeff Lampkin. I’m not gonna even go in depth about his embarrassing KO to Lennox Lewis in his farcical bid for the British title. He is the real joke, AJ has already achieved more than he has/will in boxing.
            And thing is with Mccrory, he got stopped 3 times early in his career and then went on to win the belt, so he could've been positive but wants to write someone else off even though that must have happened to him in the past

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              "Robbed" is a massive stretch. The fight sucked big time and could've gone either way.

But Joseph Parker isn't very good. So for Ruiz to be in a back and forth fight with Parker doesn't say much about him.

As for your other point. Yes, Ruiz is an elite HW because the HW division isn't very good. By those standards, Joseph Parker and Dillian Whyte are also elite HWs.

We'll see what Ruiz does from here on out. I'm willing to bet he's a one hit wonder.
              Before he destroyed AJ,AJ was considered the man to beat despite having a worse win over parker than Ruiz's loss to parker. At this exact moment in time Ruiz is THE best hw on the planet until proven otherwise.

I do NOT think he will become the next Buster Douglas because Ruiz just kod back to back giants in last 2 fights. I was 1 of only 10 ppl on this site who picked Ruiz to at least make it the distance.(I picked him to get robbed in a decision just like V parker & he was on track to being robbed by the usual crooked judges at msg as evidenced by AJ somehow only being down by 1 rd & being up on 1 card somehow)

I was trolled incessantly & had my manhood attacked at every turn by AJ diehards for ages because I would constantly say that brits were clinging to AJ despite him not being nearly as good as they thought & that he certainly did duck Wilder in 18' (but Wilder had already returned the ducking by signing vs Ortiz a week before Saturday)so it especially disgusts me that Ruiz isn't given his credit despite having arguably the best resume at hw now instantly.

I think Ruiz beats Wilder & becomes undisputed because Wilder is completely 1 dimensional & Fury would likely get kod as well because he hits hard but not THAT hard.
              Last edited by kushking; 06-03-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

The usual triangle theories have begun. Rather than acknowledge that Ruiz is a great fighter the usual suspects have begun discrediting the hypejob they defended so valiantly & trying to downplay Ruiz's skills & status as a truly elite hw with a much better win than any other hw of today.
                Lol Ruiz gonna lose the belts in UK. He would be fighting Joshua, Judges and the referee. Blame Hearn not Joshua for this

Comment

Wonder what McCrory would have said if he was still on the Sky gravy train. A little bitter, maybe?

Comment

Behave yourself. Ruiz isn't close to being great. Never has, never will. Either way he won't be champ for long.

Parker beat Ruiz as well. It was close, but Parker did enough.

Fury still has the single biggest win at Heavyweight over Wlad when he took the title in Germany. Ruiz is second with his over AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      He's part right.

Andy Ruiz is not an elite HW. Elite HWs don't lose to Joseph Parker. Nor will he be remembered as a great.

He'll have the same legacy as Buster Douglas. A one hit wonder, who did the impossible then disappeared.

Ruiz is a few cheesecakes away from type 2 diabetes. He won't last long.
                      I don`t think Ruiz really cares. he made his dreams some truth. Something 95% pro boxers never do. Got a huge payday, he will get another in a rematch. There is also Wilder for him.

Don`t be so jealous, Ruiz will be just fine.

Legacy? There are no future ATG-s in division nowadays so, what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X