Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Deontay Wilder 231-Pounds, Tyson Fury 273-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury looks strong...Wilder with all that weight will gas again...Fury has never gassed showingly

Comment

Now will Fury put on anymore weight over night??

Comment

Wilder ko in 5

Comment

Too heavy.
          Het ready for the weight excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            They each put on roughly the same amount of weight. I don't this changing much of anything.

If anything, they'll both be slower and they'll both gas easier. I think Deontay

I think most of that weight for Fury is water. Notice he's been chugging all week.

I don't see what the point in Deontay putting on extra weight is. He doesn't need it. I think it's gonna hinder him more than help.
            it will help him , speed will be fine, he'll lose 6 Ib in the fight , longer it goes better for him , fury I believe is going early . If fight goes past 6 I go with wilder ..I do believe fury is going for broke early . Dangerous strategy to
            Go after a natural puncher but fair play if he does, will be half a yard short on his legs if it goes past 6..just what I feel ..
            Last edited by Buggy bear; 02-21-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I don't think the extra weight is good for Fury. That's an extra 16+ pounds he has to lug around for the fight (a fight that I still believe he needs to box to win).

I have to say that I'm very curious how Wilder looks at 231. He was 229 against Molina and 228 versus Spilzka.

Just looking at the weights alone, I have a feeling this will be a much different fight than the first one. I will go ahead and predict Wilder - 4th round KO. I'm usually wrong on my predictions tho.

Comment

Don’t think this means much. Wilder smart to come in fuller. Think he’s 8 pounds heavier than vs Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Fury has never gassed, insane engine

Fury is 273 but looks stronger than I’ve ever seen.

Wilder is getting punished
                  Fury never gassed ? Is t fury the one who said it himself that he was to tired in the first fight to try and put wilder away when he thought he had him hurt ? Fury is all water and fat . He has no muscle tone at all so it’s not like he put on 17lbs of muscle .

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I don't think the extra weight is good for Fury. That's an extra 16+ pounds he has to lug around for the fight (a fight that I still believe he needs to box to win).

I have to say that I'm very curious how Wilder looks at 231. He was 229 against Molina and 228 versus Spilzka.

Just looking at the weights alone, I have a feeling this will be a much different fight than the first one. I will go ahead and predict Wilder - 4th round KO. I'm usually wrong on my predictions tho.
                    I didn’t realise he weight so much against molina and Splizka. It means he’s used to fighting around that weight weight

Comment

Originally posted by MrBillion View Post
                      Fury looks strong...Wilder with all that weight will gas again...Fury has never gassed showingly
                      Dude didn’t fury himself say he he gassed out in the first fight that is why he couldn’t put wilder away . Now he is 17lbs heavier with no muscle and all fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X