Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Takes To Social Media To Taunt Josh Warrington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Takes To Social Media To Taunt Josh Warrington

KID GALAHAD has taken to social media to taunt his rival Josh Warrington after Warrington's beloved Leeds United were defeated by Derby County last night in the Play-Off semi final. Leeds were a goal to the good after the first leg of the Play-Off semi-final but succumbed to a devastating 4-2 home defeat and have now missed out on a place among English Football's elite in the Premier League.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This isn’t a Ppv card

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      This isn’t a Ppv card
      It's not on PPV

Comment

Have to admit it was nice to see Leeds bottle it again

Comment

Kid Galahad acts like a scared little biatch in any kinda face-to-face confrontations with Josh Warrington. He can only talk big on social media or when he's being interviewed by Michelle Joy Phelps. Warrington likely going to work him over when they fight, but I'm not particularly fond of either fighter.

Comment

This is another comedy!

Comment

I reckon Warrington finally get's found out here. His best 2 wins were against; Selby who had to be take up Bulimia to make weight since the Gradovic win, and Frampton who has been physically and mentally done since the rematch with Santa Cruz. Warrington's biggest asset in both fights was the timing of them.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Kid Galahad acts like a scared little biatch in any kinda face-to-face confrontations with Josh Warrington. He can only talk big on social media or when he's being interviewed by Michelle Joy Phelps. Warrington likely going to work him over when they fight, but I'm not particularly fond of either fighter.
                I don't think Galahad is scared, just not very good at talking into a mic under pressure from Warrington, Frank Warren and a horde of Leeds fans waiting to pounce on every word he says and rip him for it, especially when they keep bringing up his PED test failure, which he clearly doesn't want to talk about.
                Last edited by kafkod; 05-16-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Should be entertaining fight... warrington only fights one way... very high work rate and comes forward all night... can Barry pick him off and keep him off for 12 rounds is what we all want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                    Should be entertaining fight... warrington only fights one way... very high work rate and comes forward all night... can Barry pick him off and keep him off for 12 rounds is what we all want to see.
                    Yeah, he only fights one way but he clearly beat Selby and Frampton, two fighters that all the "experts" said would be too skilled for him.
                    I can't wait for this fight and hope that Warrington KOs Galahad because he's an annoying idiot and a proven cheater. Galahad, Saunders and anyone else that trained at the Ingle gym seem to be juiced.

Comment

Working...
                    X